Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just LDAR if you're an oldcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
There's nothing left for us. Betabux is worse than dying a virgin. I don't know why you guys even want to escape. You'll spend the rest of your life raising children and providing for a used up piece of shit. You'll get all the responsibilities of a relationship and none of the benefits (i.e. sex and emotional intimacy). It's fucking over

I still have hopes for going to SEA and fucking cheap hookers for the rest of my life. I just have to save up enough so I won't have to return for a long time. That and I'm waiting on high quality sex bots. Free sex with foids I'm attracted to is out of the question in the west, unless I'm planning on being a major betabux cuck, which I'm not.

Normies are stupid when they don’t understand what we go through in life. hopes are copes. fuck Society. It is fucking over.

The only two options are LDAR and suicide. That's why eating yourself to death is the best - it combines LDAR with slow suicide