Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just landed in Portugal, everyone here is so short

Again yes, it's virtue signalling. They teach this at schools to remind us Australia isn't systematically racist anymore, that it's not in the constitution anymore. But you can very easily get away with it because it's hard to prove a scenario where you hired someone just because they're white or treating white workers better only because they're white.

My father who has been in the corporate system here for 35 years told me my biggest setback in the industry won't be my experience, how much knowledge I have or my IQ either. He told me my biggest setback will be the fact that I'm Indian :feelshaha:.
lol no, australians are reminded that australia is systematically racist despite a million instances of whites grovelling before shitskins lest they get called the 'r word'. if you work for any big company there are teams of marxist neon-haired sjws who regularly scold heterosexual white men about perceived discrimination. the only time you may possibly face discrimination is if you work at a mechanics shop full of rightwinged conservatives

they never got discriminated and they got it because they are brown; it has been like this ever since they first arrived. indians in australia and america get to cry about muh racism and submissive dogs give them gibs and job positions. just because they are not as high as blacks or jews on the oppression heirarchy doesn't mean they are not there.
Even Slavs, Irish and meds were discriminated against by the whites in America, what makes you think they dont do it to brown people? Sure maybe nowadays they have some privilege because of how cucked whites are but remember that the second there are no brown people left in Australia, they’re coming after you for being Slavic. This is why your white ethnostate is and will always be a pipedream. The standards for being considered ‘truly white’ will keep rising until eventually there are barely any ‘actual’ whites left
when i said any kind of indian i was referring to out of the whole country, not a particular state, eg. not ny indians. australian indians, american, canadian, will all be lower iq than the whites, jews and asians. if you want to subdivide into particular states, territories or even smaller populations then i'm sure you could find anything to suit your argument.
In the study ny indians were compared to ny whites, ny jews, ny Asians etc. There is no countrywide study that makes the required distinctions among these groups so the ny study is the most balanced.

I could make the same argument and say that comparing illiterate Indians from malnourished, uneducated rural areas to whites with adequate nutrition and education is a fallacy. Comparing Indian Americans to white Americans is a better (not perfect) alternative since the differences in environment are minimal

Even Slavs, Irish and meds were discriminated against by the whites in America, what makes you think they dont do it to brown people? Sure maybe nowadays they have some privilege because of how cucked whites are but remember that the second there are no brown people left in Australia, they’re coming after you for being Slavic. This is why your white ethnostate is and will always be a pipedream. The standards for being considered ‘truly white’ will keep rising until eventually there are barely any ‘actual’ whites left
you're talking about a long time ago that they were treating irish and italians in america like niggers, these days they aren't treated disdainfully or conspicuously so that argument is null. as for the ethnostate idea idc really. slavs can stay in slav lands, meds in med lands, anglos in anglo lands etc. because that is what works the best.
I could make the same argument and say that comparing illiterate Indians from malnourished, uneducated rural areas to whites with adequate nutrition and education is a fallacy.
environment does jack shit to iq. if an illiterate cattle farmer in india has good cognitive genetics then he will most likely turn out intelligent in adulthood. as far as i know environment only affects iq up to a certain age.

you're talking about a long time ago that they were treating irish and italians in america like niggers, these days they aren't treated disdainfully or conspicuously so that argument is null. as for the ethnostate idea idc really. slavs can stay in slav lands, meds in med lands, anglos in anglo lands etc. because that is what works the best.

environment does jack shit to iq. if an illiterate cattle farmer in india has good cognitive genetics then he will most likely turn out intelligent in adulthood. as far as i know environment only affects iq up to a certain age.
Why are you guys even having this discussion? IQ is a dogshit way to measure intelligence

I am 5'7~ and most adults here are as tall or even shorter than me. for the first time I feel good about my height, may be this is the best place for Europeans to ascend?
People from portugal have an insane amount of body hair, both male and female, its very weird, specially on the back of the neck. Brazilians also sometimes.

you're talking about a long time ago that they were treating irish and italians in america like niggers, these days they aren't treated disdainfully or conspicuously so that argument is null.
they never got discriminated and they got it because they are brown; it has been like this ever since they first arrived.
Make up your mind. Also indians in the USA weren't even given citizenship, they had to fight and win court cases because the Constitution of the USA said only whites could be lawful citizens afaik
as for the ethnostate idea idc really. slavs can stay in slav lands, meds in med lands, anglos in anglo lands etc. because that is what works the best.
Not going to work because sooner or later one of those countries will need to expand to accommodate growing population. When all the brown people and Jews are gone who will you blame for your problems?
Wrong. Environment has a major role in cognitive development. Not to mention generations of famines and chronic malnutrition means that their genes will adapt to that and the offspring will turn out less intelligent.
The World Bank estimates that India is one of the highest-ranking countries in the world for the number of children with malnutrition. The prevalence of underweight children in India is among the highest in the world and is nearly double that of Sub Saharan Africa
In India 44% of children under the age of 5 are underweight. 72% of infants and 52% of married women have anemia. Research has conclusively shown that malnutrition during pregnancy causes the child to have an increased risk of future diseases, physical retardation, and reduced cognitive abilities.[11][12]

MAL = malnourished
HC = normal

If you look at the mean iqs of MAL and HC there's a difference of roughly 15 points. Now take into account that about half of india is severely malnourished and you can see why the average iq is 82

Make up your mind. Also indians in the USA weren't even given citizenship, they had to fight and win court cases because the Constitution of the USA said only whites could be lawful citizens afaik
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:did you read what i said? there was no contradiction in what i said. you're talking about discrimination that happened in the past, like as if whites who were lynching blacks 70 years ago have continued their behaviour into the present day, despite overwhelmingly contradictory evidence.

Not going to work because sooner or later one of those countries will need to expand to accommodate growing population.
what are you talking about? if these countries have excess populations then they would spill out and claim new territory, why would this necessitate racial mixing?

When all the brown people and Jews are gone who will you blame for your problems?
no one, because at that point there would not be anymore problems:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Wrong. Environment has a major role in cognitive development. Not to mention generations of famines and chronic malnutrition means that their genes will adapt to that and the offspring will turn out less intelligent.

View attachment 642256
MAL = malnourished
HC = normal

If you look at the mean iqs of MAL and HC there's a difference of roughly 15 points. Now take into account that about half of india is severely malnourished and you can see why the average iq is 82
82 iq average for india is very generous, in reality it is probably much closer to the 70s. but even if we assume this number when we treat indias malnourished population then we get an india with an average iq that is well below the average iq for most european nations.

I want to move to Portugal.
Currently living in the Netherlands (5.7) :fuk:

aren't curries, chinese, indonesians, thaicels the shortest overall?
Indonesians zoomer height is increasing rapidly with 1,78m-1,90m range for male with age range 16 y - 25 yo.

I am 5'7~ and most adults here are as tall or even shorter than me. for the first time I feel good about my height, may be this is the best place for Europeans to ascend?
im 5'7 too GIGA LIFEFUEL

I MOVE TO PORTUGAL AND HAVE A WHITE POETUGUESE GF
Desconhecido 1

Indonesians zoomer height is increasing rapidly with 1,78m-1,90m range for male with age range 16 y - 25 yo.
Lmao how tall is the med/spanish male zoomer height range then?

if adults are 5'7. means zoomers are 5'10. its still over

Zoomers aren't actually taller (outside of East Asia), that's a myth.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/a7yd7d/average_height_decreasing_for_americans/

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/20/health/us-average-height-weight-report/index.html

Portuguese people are short and hairy, it's easier competition, but they still have White Chad's from Northern Europe that come there on vacation, those are the men that sleep with all the local toilets. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

I want to move to Portugal.
Currently living in the Netherlands (5.7) :fuk:

I feel your pain bro, I'm 6'2 in the Netherlands, it's like I'm Peter Dinklage walking onto an NBA basketball court. Absolutely brutal height-mogging in this country. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

What is height of cumstains 15-20 years old?

Super over for the Portuguese men. Those foids must be foreigner-only (ofc only for Nordic and Germanic)
outside of lisbon and porto portuguese foids don't fuck foreigners.it simply doesn't happen as most portuguese foids don't speak english and foreigners barely go out of their foreign bubble.plus most whites visiting portugal are boomers and no foid is going to fuck some fat boomers.

eitherway,i find it funny how some guys here think they are going to stroll through lisbon and get easy pussy when in certain sections of lisbon you hear more spanish and english then portuguese since rent and everything in lisbon is incredibly expensive.jfl at competing with 6'5 whites for like the few portuguese foids who fuck foreigners.

Afasta-te das nossas putas!

Portuguese foids I know won't date non-Portuguese guys. They have this strong 'preserve the race' mentality.

They're not more subhuman than Black people. They're a now weak previously great nation (in video game)
Wondering why they became so irrilevant

Wondering why they became so irrilevant
It's because mainland Portugal is too small for the Portuguese to maintain all their colonies, meaning that were also not enough Portuguese to assimilate other colonised people (the fact that they actually did it with Brazil is extremely lucky for them) and givent the fact that mainland Spain was much larger, Portugal couldn't expand its mainland.

It's because mainland Portugal is too small for the Portuguese to maintain all their colonies, meaning that were also not enough Portuguese to assimilate other colonised people (the fact that they actually did it with Brazil is extremely lucky for them) and givent the fact that mainland Spain was much larger, Portugal couldn't expand its mainland.
Yes but both Spain and Portugal went from being super Chad during middle age and renaissance to being irrelevant now.

The whole Western Europe is going that way tho.

I am Italian. United Italy was always a freemason abomination from the beginning

Yes but both Spain and Portugal went from being super Chad during middle age and renaissance to being irrelevant now.

The whole Western Europe is going that way tho.

I am Italian. United Italy was always a freemason abomination from the beginning
That's because Spain had terrible inbred leadership:feelswhat:. Don't forget the aggressive expansion.

nice how you lumped indian americans in with jews and chinese instead of indians as an entire race, which is a fallacy. probably because the average indian regardless of what diaspora they are is dumb as shit:feelshaha::feelsthink:
you are coping. Indians are smart and take all the high paying jobs.

brutal.i feel sorry for you tuga brocel.i am from madeira and it's a million times easier over there.from what i have seen in videos lisbon isn't even portugal.in videos i sometimes don't even hear any portuguese and just hear spanish and english.plus every tuga thot who thinks herself hot moves to lisbon or porto,and 1 million peeps in one city is enough to create an hypergamisctic shithole.
It's pretty much like London in the UK, it's almost like it's own country full of blacks and pakis.

I heard Portuguese is a common language in Luxembourg though.