Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just landed in Portugal, everyone here is so short

Nikalas

Nikalas

Me(n)talcel
★★
5d 13h 34m
I am 5'7~ and most adults here are as tall or even shorter than me. for the first time I feel good about my height, may be this is the best place for Europeans to ascend?

Sneir

Sneir

INCELKOMMANDO INTERPOL AGENT AND GAMBLER
★★★★★
48d 29m
I am 5'7~ and most adults here are as tall or even shorter than me. for the first time I feel good about my height, may be this is the best place for Europeans to ascend?
portugal pigs are consideres as european gypsies they are even more subhumanic than niggers (in video game)

Nikalas

Nikalas

Me(n)talcel
★★
5d 13h 34m
portugal pigs are consideres as european gypsies they are even more subhumanic than niggers (in video game)
: ( :feelsrope:

Deleted member 40650

Deleted member 40650

Free YuiIsMyCope
-
58d 4h 6m
Based Yui avi

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Coping Gymcel
★★★★★
230d 21h 19m
I'd get mogged there ngl

G

Genetic Error

Officer
★★★
7d 23h 25m
if adults are 5'7. means zoomers are 5'10. its still over

Hannibal

Hannibal

Recruit
★★★
5d 12h 32m
The Portuguese with Spaniards are the manlets of Europe

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
203d 8h 8m
Malaysia seems more promising.

Malay:

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
203d 8h 8m
M

mistersinister

TRIBUTE ACCOUNT
-
134d 9h 25m
you have a chance
never come back

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★★
21d 9h 7m
That means they are as tall as curries:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

theAnt

theAnt

KTHHJSV, 3/10
★★★
8d 17h 52m
Where are you from? I wish you luck:panties:

Deleted member 43828

Deleted member 43828

Framepilled skeletoncel
-
7d 16h 50m
Portuguese people racemog me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
10d 9h 37m
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
203d 8h 8m
TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
27d 6h 27m
I also need to move to some shorter country living in northeast jewrope as a manlet is absolutely brutal one of the tallest countries in the world :feelsohgod::society:

basementLDARcel

basementLDARcel

Recruit
★★★★
2d 23h 12m
Are people in Portugal ugly? What about the foids?

yez

yez

turbocel
★★★★★
50d 13h 39m
Portoguese foids are Ronaldo only

Nikalas

Nikalas

Me(n)talcel
★★
5d 13h 34m
Are people in Portugal ugly? What about the foids?
Adults can get pretty ugly, but the younger generation is good looking, the foids are pretty nice but not 8-9/10

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★★
115d 3m
Forget this shithole, foids are average but they all think they are 10/10 gigastacies :society:
are you in porto and lisbon?i imagine it gets pretty tough over there,but elsewhere hypergamy seems to get better.not that i was born in the continental part of portugal but yeah.

Adults can get pretty ugly, but the younger generation is good looking, the foids are pretty nice but not 8-9/10
med women are often much uglier then you average white thot,so that's normal.same for med men.on tv you see med chads and med stacies who if they were in a white country would just be considered upper tier normies kek.

N

NorwoodVictim

Recruit
★★★
9d 17h 17m
are you in porto and lisbon?i imagine it gets pretty tough over there,but elsewhere hypergamy seems to get better.not that i was born in the continental part of portugal but yeah.
Lisbon

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★★
115d 3m
brutal.i feel sorry for you tuga brocel.i am from madeira and it's a million times easier over there.from what i have seen in videos lisbon isn't even portugal.in videos i sometimes don't even hear any portuguese and just hear spanish and english.plus every tuga thot who thinks herself hot moves to lisbon or porto,and 1 million peeps in one city is enough to create an hypergamisctic shithole.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Former IT helper from 10th to 12th grade
★★★
27d 5h 9m
They're not more subhuman than Black people. They're a now weak previously great nation (in video game)

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

الله أكبر
★★★★★
36d 11h 59m
Time to return to your (half)homeland, pedro @manlet cUnt :feelskek:

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
★★★★★
23d 59m
In the north there are nazi-like and celtic-nordic worshiping men, a time ago a male obsessed with Vril energy and pagan-celtic spirituality had a chat with me (he was eccentric) in 2017 on dailynews-portugal, Marcus Ancipião at first then he revealed his other name which i forgot. The North must have interesting places in the must "rural-like" areas. I was too driven to "occult" stuff back then, wanting a deep understandment of reality through ancient myth symbology, robert sepehr videos on masturbation (he is nonsensical and funny, but truth what he said on 1666), unusual times.

Last edited:
manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

my shit encrusted asshole
★★★★★
30d 18h 23m
>iq

So you accept Jewish, chink and indian American superiority over whites. Good to know :feelskek:
>any kind of indians
>smart

wew lad. :forcedsmile::lul:

what would the world be without all those indians in tech support?:lul: so high eye kew

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

الله أكبر
★★★★★
36d 11h 59m
>any kind of indians
>smart

wew lad. :forcedsmile::lul:

what would the world be without all those indians in tech support?:lul: so high eye kew
They're busy stealing all the high paying engineering jobs from whites and slavs while you get pity gibs from centrelink because you're too heckin based and ebin to interact with muh normalfags.

Also nice deflection from the Jewish and slant eyed Jewish point. Inb4 they lie

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

★★★★★
30d 18h 23m
They're busy stealing all the high paying engineering jobs from whites and slavs while you get pity gibs from centrelink because you're too heckin based and ebin to interact with muh normalfags.
''stealing'' because they get it through nepotism and not by intellectual merit. you're not even trying to debate it

nice how you lumped indian americans in with jews and chinese instead of indians as an entire race, which is a fallacy. probably because the average indian regardless of what diaspora they are is dumb as shit:feelshaha::feelsthink:

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
-
55d 3h 24m

:lul::lul::lul::lul::yes::yes::yes::yes:, curries have taken over silicon valley

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

الله أكبر
★★★★★
36d 11h 59m
stealing'' because they get it through nepotism and not by intellectual merit. you're not even trying to debate it
FOB curries are apparently getting jobs in foreign countries where they have no connections due to 'nepotism'. Are you listening to yourself? Satya nadella was born and educated in India but somehow became the CEO of microcuck due to nepotism. Inb4 Jews gave it to him
nice how you lumped indian americans in with jews and chinese instead of indians as an entire race, which is a fallacy. probably because the average indian regardless of what diaspora they are is dumb as shit:feelshaha::feelsthink:
Nice strawman. I never once claimed that the average indian is high iq. If you look down on certain ethnic groups because theyre lower iq then it only makes sense that you worship other ethnic groups who are intellectually superior to your own (whites, chinks and Jews)

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

★★★★★
30d 18h 23m
FOB curries are apparently getting jobs in foreign countries where they have no connections due to 'nepotism'. Are you listening to yourself? Satya nadella was born and educated in India but somehow became the CEO of microcuck due to nepotism. Inb4 Jews gave it to him
nice disingenuous repsonse. there are curries in countries like america and australia and have been so for many, many years. they have connections, it's called ethno nepotism and something very clearly visible in the way indians infiltrate tech and IT. ''but they don't have connections'':feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Nice strawman. I never once claimed that the average indian is high iq. If you look down on certain ethnic groups because theyre lower iq then it only makes sense that you worship other ethnic groups who are intellectually superior to your own (whites, chinks and Jews)
i never claimed that you claimed that the average indian is high iq. you initially claimed that a particular set of indians is superior in intelligence to an entire race (whites) which is a fallacy, a foul and shows you argue in bad faith

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

الله أكبر
★★★★★
36d 11h 59m
nice disingenuous repsonse. there are curries in countries like america and australia and have been so for many, many years. they have connections, it's called ethno nepotism and something very clearly visible in the way indians infiltrate tech and IT. ''but they don't have connections'':feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
But how did those indians get into those tech jobs in the first place? Sure later generations may have some nepotistic support but they the fact that they managed to get good jobs despite being discriminated against back in the day means that they iqmogged the average australian
i never claimed that you claimed that the average indian is high iq. you initially claimed that a particular set of indians is superior in intelligence to an entire race (whites) which is

>any kind of indians
You said yourself that no kind of indians have higher average iqs than whites, even though a study has shown that indian Americans from ny have an average iq of 112 which is higher than Jews, Asian Americans and whites

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

★★★★★
30d 18h 23m
But how did those indians get into those tech jobs in the first place? Sure later generations may have some nepotistic support but they the fact that they managed to get good jobs despite being discriminated against back in the day means that they iqmogged the average australian
they never got discriminated and they got it because they are brown; it has been like this ever since they first arrived. indians in australia and america get to cry about muh racism and submissive dogs give them gibs and job positions. just because they are not as high as blacks or jews on the oppression heirarchy doesn't mean they are not there.

You said yourself that no kind of indians have higher average iqs than whites, even though a study has shown that indian Americans from ny have an average iq of 112 which is higher than Jews, Asian Americans and whites
when i said any kind of indian i was referring to out of the whole country, not a particular state, eg. not ny indians. australian indians, american, canadian, will all be lower iq than the whites, jews and asians. if you want to subdivide into particular states, territories or even smaller populations then i'm sure you could find anything to suit your argument.

Last edited: