Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just landed in Portugal, everyone here is so short

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'7 sperg
I am 5'7~ and most adults here are as tall or even shorter than me. for the first time I feel good about my height, may be this is the best place for Europeans to ascend?

Based Yui avi

I'd get mogged there ngl

if adults are 5'7. means zoomers are 5'10. its still over

I am 5'7~ and most adults here are as tall or even shorter than me. for the first time I feel good about my height, may be this is the best place for Europeans to ascend?
The Portuguese with Spaniards are the manlets of Europe

Malaysia seems more promising.

Malay:

you have a chance
never come back

That means they are as tall as curries:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Where are you from? I wish you luck:panties:

Portuguese people racemog me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I also need to move to some shorter country living in northeast jewrope as a manlet is absolutely brutal one of the tallest countries in the world :feelsohgod::society:

Are people in Portugal ugly? What about the foids?

Portoguese foids are Ronaldo only

Forget this shithole, foids are average but they all think they are 10/10 gigastacies :society:
are you in porto and lisbon?i imagine it gets pretty tough over there,but elsewhere hypergamy seems to get better.not that i was born in the continental part of portugal but yeah.

Adults can get pretty ugly, but the younger generation is good looking, the foids are pretty nice but not 8-9/10
med women are often much uglier then you average white thot,so that's normal.same for med men.on tv you see med chads and med stacies who if they were in a white country would just be considered upper tier normies kek.

are you in porto and lisbon?i imagine it gets pretty tough over there,but elsewhere hypergamy seems to get better.not that i was born in the continental part of portugal but yeah.
Lisbon

brutal.i feel sorry for you tuga brocel.i am from madeira and it's a million times easier over there.from what i have seen in videos lisbon isn't even portugal.in videos i sometimes don't even hear any portuguese and just hear spanish and english.plus every tuga thot who thinks herself hot moves to lisbon or porto,and 1 million peeps in one city is enough to create an hypergamisctic shithole.

portugal pigs are consideres as european gypsies they are even more subhumanic than niggers (in video game)
They're not more subhuman than Black people. They're a now weak previously great nation (in video game)

Time to return to your (half)homeland, pedro @manlet cUnt :feelskek:

In the north there are nazi-like and celtic-nordic worshiping men, a time ago a male obsessed with Vril energy and pagan-celtic spirituality had a chat with me (he was eccentric) in 2017 on dailynews-portugal, Marcus Ancipião at first then he revealed his other name which i forgot. The North must have interesting places in the must "rural-like" areas. I was too driven to "occult" stuff back then, wanting a deep understandment of reality through ancient myth symbology, robert sepehr videos on masturbation (he is nonsensical and funny, but truth what he said on 1666), unusual times.

Last edited:
>iq

So you accept Jewish, chink and indian American superiority over whites. Good to know :feelskek:
>any kind of indians
>smart

wew lad. :forcedsmile::lul:

what would the world be without all those indians in tech support?:lul: so high eye kew

>any kind of indians
>smart

wew lad. :forcedsmile::lul:

what would the world be without all those indians in tech support?:lul: so high eye kew
They're busy stealing all the high paying engineering jobs from whites and slavs while you get pity gibs from centrelink because you're too heckin based and ebin to interact with muh normalfags.

Also nice deflection from the Jewish and slant eyed Jewish point. Inb4 they lie

They're busy stealing all the high paying engineering jobs from whites and slavs while you get pity gibs from centrelink because you're too heckin based and ebin to interact with muh normalfags.
''stealing'' because they get it through nepotism and not by intellectual merit. you're not even trying to debate it

Also nice deflection from the Jewish and slant eyed Jewish point. Inb4 they lie
nice how you lumped indian americans in with jews and chinese instead of indians as an entire race, which is a fallacy. probably because the average indian regardless of what diaspora they are is dumb as shit:feelshaha::feelsthink:

stealing'' because they get it through nepotism and not by intellectual merit. you're not even trying to debate it
FOB curries are apparently getting jobs in foreign countries where they have no connections due to 'nepotism'. Are you listening to yourself? Satya nadella was born and educated in India but somehow became the CEO of microcuck due to nepotism. Inb4 Jews gave it to him
nice how you lumped indian americans in with jews and chinese instead of indians as an entire race, which is a fallacy. probably because the average indian regardless of what diaspora they are is dumb as shit:feelshaha::feelsthink:
Nice strawman. I never once claimed that the average indian is high iq. If you look down on certain ethnic groups because theyre lower iq then it only makes sense that you worship other ethnic groups who are intellectually superior to your own (whites, chinks and Jews)

FOB curries are apparently getting jobs in foreign countries where they have no connections due to 'nepotism'. Are you listening to yourself? Satya nadella was born and educated in India but somehow became the CEO of microcuck due to nepotism. Inb4 Jews gave it to him
nice disingenuous repsonse. there are curries in countries like america and australia and have been so for many, many years. they have connections, it's called ethno nepotism and something very clearly visible in the way indians infiltrate tech and IT. ''but they don't have connections'':feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Nice strawman. I never once claimed that the average indian is high iq. If you look down on certain ethnic groups because theyre lower iq then it only makes sense that you worship other ethnic groups who are intellectually superior to your own (whites, chinks and Jews)
i never claimed that you claimed that the average indian is high iq. you initially claimed that a particular set of indians is superior in intelligence to an entire race (whites) which is a fallacy, a foul and shows you argue in bad faith

nice disingenuous repsonse. there are curries in countries like america and australia and have been so for many, many years. they have connections, it's called ethno nepotism and something very clearly visible in the way indians infiltrate tech and IT. ''but they don't have connections'':feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
But how did those indians get into those tech jobs in the first place? Sure later generations may have some nepotistic support but they the fact that they managed to get good jobs despite being discriminated against back in the day means that they iqmogged the average australian
i never claimed that you claimed that the average indian is high iq. you initially claimed that a particular set of indians is superior in intelligence to an entire race (whites) which is

>any kind of indians
You said yourself that no kind of indians have higher average iqs than whites, even though a study has shown that indian Americans from ny have an average iq of 112 which is higher than Jews, Asian Americans and whites

But how did those indians get into those tech jobs in the first place? Sure later generations may have some nepotistic support but they the fact that they managed to get good jobs despite being discriminated against back in the day means that they iqmogged the average australian
they never got discriminated and they got it because they are brown; it has been like this ever since they first arrived. indians in australia and america get to cry about muh racism and submissive dogs give them gibs and job positions. just because they are not as high as blacks or jews on the oppression heirarchy doesn't mean they are not there.

You said yourself that no kind of indians have higher average iqs than whites, even though a study has shown that indian Americans from ny have an average iq of 112 which is higher than Jews, Asian Americans and whites
when i said any kind of indian i was referring to out of the whole country, not a particular state, eg. not ny indians. australian indians, american, canadian, will all be lower iq than the whites, jews and asians. if you want to subdivide into particular states, territories or even smaller populations then i'm sure you could find anything to suit your argument.

Last edited:
Cope, Indians get discriminated the most out of all ethnic groups, we have the worst stereotypes associated with us.
i explicitly adressed this:

. just because they are not as high as blacks or jews on the oppression heirarchy doesn't mean they are not there.

indians definitely get privileged over whites, and the privilege gap between them and whites is huge. i hear all the time in australia how poor innocent indians are subject to racism which is the chiefest of all evils

Ethno nepotism is very rife amongst whites, a lower IQ white person would most
yes... whites who have it enshrined in their corporate tenets that racism is a big no-no and literally a crime in some instances. :feelstastyman:this is patently absurd, unless you are going to be a buffoon and say none of this is actually enforced or practiced and it is all vacuous virtue signalling