Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Just keep trying brah"

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
People pretend that rejection gets easier the more you experience it. This is not true, not at all. All you're left with is a head full of bad memories that drive you to suicide. Incels should not be taught to keep trying. They should be taught how to COPE.

I've got so many gut-wrenching memories of romantic and social rejection, and nothing to show for it. Trying and not giving up never helped me. It just caused irreparable harm. I'm giga traumatized by it all
  • 5th grade bought chocolate for a girl and she didn't even want to take it from me
  • 7th grade girls made a hot or not list and put me on the not side
  • 8th grade girls in my class made fun of me for being dark-skinned
  • 9th grade got rejected by my first big crush. It was brutal.
  • same year went on school camp and girls from the other school made fun of me
  • 10th grade received another brutal rejection from a crush who told me I was too short
  • 11th grade got brutal teacher rejection when I applied for student leadership position. I was a top academic student.
  • 12th grade brutal rejection from girl I gave lifts to our physics tutorials to
  • Uni multiple brutal rejections when I tried to barmaxx, including a girl running away from me in the club
  • Brutal rejection when I asked girl I knew from high school on date and she said she's too busy, but saw her at a house party later that night
  • Brutal rejection from girl I asked on date who said yes then told me she's sick then never messaged me ever again
  • Brutal rejection from girl I asked on date who said yes then said she'll check her calender and never messaged me again
  • Brutal rejection girl I wrote a love letter to
  • Was called 13yo by girls in the cafeteria because I am 5ft1 blackcel
  • Numerous online rejections
Still I am 5ft1 KHHV 27yo blackcel who is now also traumatized by the social rejection. No, do not keep trying. Preserve your mental health.

5th grade bought chocolate for a girl and she didn't even want to take it from me
6th grade bought chocolate for a girl she took it, split with her friends and laughed at me
8th grade girls in my class made fun of me for being dark-skinned
8th grade girl reported me to school authorities while having a crush on my best friend (all her crushes were northern european, Im southern), because high inhib me asked her "do you play video games"? after that another guy told her that I really really liked her, cant go too much into details but she left the room crying (I didnt do shit and was humiliated by classmates and reported to staff by this girl)

kind of see myself in you, but damn 5´1 and ethnic? brutal

I think part of the reason I’m inkwell is from a lifetime of mental and emotional damage and embarrasing incidents.

Who knows, maybe I could’ve been a normie if I wasn’t socially beaten into submission.

People pretend that rejection gets easier the more you experience it. This is not true, not at all. All you're left with is a head full of bad memories that drive you to suicide. Incels should not be taught to keep trying. They should be taught how to COPE.

I've got so many gut-wrenching memories of romantic and social rejection, and nothing to show for it. Trying and not giving up never helped me. It just caused irreparable harm. I'm giga traumatized by it all
  • 5th grade bought chocolate for a girl and she didn't even want to take it from me
  • 10th grade received another brutal rejection from a crush who told me I was too short
  • 11th grade got brutal teacher rejection when I applied for student leadership position. I was a top academic student.
  • 12th grade brutal rejection from girl I gave lifts to our physics tutorials to
  • Uni multiple brutal rejections when I tried to barmaxx, including a girl running away from me in the club
  • Brutal rejection when I asked girl I knew from high school on date and she said she's too busy, but saw her at a house party later that night
  • Brutal rejection from girl I asked on date who said yes then told me she's sick then never messaged me ever again
  • Brutal rejection from girl I asked on date who said yes then said she'll check her calender and never messaged me again
Still I am 5ft1 KHHV 27yo blackcel who is now also traumatized by the social rejection. No, do not keep trying. Preserve your mental health.
Absolutely fucking brutal. My condolences and I pray you find happiness somehow. It’s the only thing you deserve at least after going through all this shit…

Damn, imagine getting rice mogged, mang

Can relate to this post OP. I’ve approached so many times and I can remember each rejection so vividly. It never leaves, it’s always there. Some days I’ll be daydreaming and remember a brutal rejection I experienced and I just get shivers.

No, do not keep trying. Preserve your mental health.
Exactly. I tell people this all the time, but they don't believe me. I approached a lot 2007-2013 and all I got from it was severe depression. NOT worth it