Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just joined this forum- tired of foids

Boromirthevirg

Boromirthevirg

Greycel
Basically just the title. I hate my life. I’m a 5’9 autistic redhead that’s severely underweight no matter what I do. Women or foids or whatever they should be called hate me even when I’ve done nothing to them but exist. Even if I get close to talking to one they point out “eW loOk hoW bOny yoU aRE” or make fun of me because I wear glasses and like typically ‘nerdy’ things. I didn’t choose to be this way, I didn’t choose to be born like this, I didn’t ask for anything of this. What did i do to deserve this? Is the world turning against men? Has it always been like this? I need advice or some sort of help. I really hope joining this and being able to talk to others like me will help.

Basically just the title. I hate my life. I’m a 5’9 autistic redhead that’s severely underweight no matter what I do. Women or foids or whatever they should be called hate me even when I’ve done nothing to them but exist. Even if I get close to talking to one they point out “eW loOk hoW bOny yoU aRE” or make fun of me because I wear glasses and like typically ‘nerdy’ things. I didn’t choose to be this way, I didn’t choose to be born like this, I didn’t ask for anything of this. What did i do to deserve this? Is the world turning against men? Has it always been like this? I need advice or some sort of help. I really hope joining this and being able to talk to others like me will help.
Welcome to your new lowest point in life, GrAycel! Here are some ground rules and tips for your new home where you will eternally ldar!
-It's over
-It's over
-It's over
-It never began
-It's over

-oh yeah and it's over

Enjoy the rest of your life here, Greycel! :feelsokman::feelsrope:

Damn they even call you bony?

Typical GrAYcel joining because he got tired of pussy

This is why religion was invented. So we could control all the stupid whores.

Eat food nigga stop being a retard

You should fatmaxx by junkmaxxing then you can body slam normies