Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just join the army bro

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
Shut the fuck up. I want this world to burn and rot. I will not fight for this shit Jewish system. Why the fuck should I throw my life away for nothing. Imagine being that fucking stupid that you think there’s anything worth fighting for in 2024. I hope it all burns and collapses. Every single fucking thing. I hate every thing.

only the goyim join the army

I doubt I would have even been useful if I joined the Army. They make it sound so easy.

i would accidently shoot my team mates

but if you join the army then you can rape the woman of the opposing side :feelsthink:

A trucel wouldn't last in the army and would get bullied

I'm never fighting for ZOG

but if you join the army then you can rape the woman of the opposing side :feelsthink:
Cope. This isn’t like how it used to be. You’re more likely to be shot. Plus there’s definitely rules and regulations to prevent rapes because of soy infestation

17% reported being raped by their own "fellow" soldiers, imagine how many dont report. Literal army of faggots.

Not dying for israel

I will not fight for the Shitnited States, a country which has failed myself & everyone else within it.

I hate this place with every fiber within me, and I hate the fact myself & others here(mainly Whites) are blamed for our (((governments))) wrongdoings

Death to Weimerica, and piss upon the Earth
I'm never fighting for ZOG
:yes:
Only reason to willingly go along with a draft

That, or being able to blow your own head off

it's so funny seeing limbless cannon fodder cucks, do mental gymnastics to justify their army injuries.

Cope. This isn’t like how it used to be. You’re more likely to be shot.
depends on what country youre up against. If you're up against some third world shit hole with a small army you will probably survive.
Plus there’s definitely rules and regulations to prevent rapes because of soy infestation
those regulations never stopped Americans from committing war crimes and raping.

Only reason to willingly go along with a draft

That, or being able to blow your own head off
tbh this is a win win scenario for me. I either kill normies and die or i kill normies and then rape their women

The reality for an inkwell who wants to join us that they'll be beaten up by other zogbots at night due to being a liability or dying instantly on the battlefield.

Military is one of the biggest Cuck Moves you can do Really .

There is no Prestige or Fame to gain for Being Victorious , at best you have Permanent PTSD and Serious Injuries / Health Conditions . While your Wife ( if you had one ) Cheated on you . And Other Woman couldnt care less . :feelskek: :feelsclown:

depends on what country youre up against. If you're up against some third world shit hole with a small army you will probably survive.

those regulations never stopped Americans from committing war crimes and raping.
But then they came back to JewsA and blew their heads off because their wives either cheated on them. Or they were left to rot in the streets. Jfl

17% reported being raped by their own "fellow" soldiers, imagine how many dont report. Literal army of faggots.
Jfl is this the US ?

I'd rather die than fight for Jewish burger king

Shut the fuck up. I want this world to burn and rot. I will not fight for this shit Jewish system. Why the fuck should I throw my life away for nothing. Imagine being that fucking stupid that you think there’s anything worth fighting for in 2024. I hope it all burns and collapses. Every single fucking thing. I hate every thing.
Kys you antisemetic piece of shit get a fucking job and fight for your country grow a spine

Send family men who are invested in protecting their families to the frontlines

Celibate made-monkmen need NOT apply
"For you are without stocks!!"

Damn that’s nuts if that statistic is true

you are joking. Do you think the higher ups will leave any pussy over for you?

Based.
The last good and heroic army was the Wehrmacht. The last one who really defended their people and home country instead of some kike interests/agenda. They were the last ones who fought exactly that. I'm proud of my grandfather and I would serve at any time in this army. Heil!

Fuck the army, fuck war... and oh, fuck Israel. Those faggots own the U.S., they hate us, so fuck 'em. They're literally getting away with massacring an entire people and our politicians / celebs / elite cabal are clapping / praising them... absolute fucking garbage society we live in.