Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just JFL at this

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200812 211033

Screenshot 20200812 211050

I got two quotes for you IT
Da8aef4db97c51970154b081a265bcca 1

Yes I'm talking about IT now but incels.co isn't only dedicated to what certain people have said. We say original stuff like stuff about our opinions n stuff but all of ITs content is just dedicated to what we have to say. They never have any original or interesting opinions on anything to say they only talk about people and things said by others.

Unnamed 1

Complicating the simple is what is happening in that IT screenshot. Or in this case it can also be known as a strawman, however there is no valid arguement or any point of that Reddit post being made in the first place.

It's literally a joke lol.

Is adding 'cel' at the end of a word an elaborate scheme to manipulate people into staying/joining our 'cult'?

Also how the fuck could you think that someone adding 'cel' to the end of a word would be doing so to make themselves sound intelligent. Makes no fucking sense.

Complicating the simple.

It's literally a joke.

Even members of IT do this. An example I can remember off me head is BrazilianSigma. Tons of times his caption will be 'over for _____cels'.

I genuinely laughed irl when I read those two retarded replies.

you deserve a reply

woke plebbitors talking about 1984 jfl

IT faggot cope

because a lot of things discussed here are very obscure so we had to come up with terms ourselves to make the language easier, pretty much all communities with niche interests have very specified language.

also all normie cliques have their own inside jokes and slang so this isn't unusual at all.

those soy retards and ugly labia canyon cunts, Tfu

That could explain their "y'all" and other shitty memes.

JFL at copemaxxed ITcels.

because a lot of things discussed here are very obscure so we had to come up with terms ourselves to make the language easier, pretty much all communities with niche interests have very specified language.

also all normie cliques have their own inside jokes and slang so this isn't unusual at all.
Exactly. Redditors have their own language n way of speaking too.

I find it hilarious how these people always use 1984 as a reference. Your brain doesn't increase fucking size just because you read a book. Cuck.

We keep making up new terms because your bluepilled view on life means jackshit in reality and doesn't describe our experiences adequately. The blackpill gives people what they are truly missing. It explains their misery, for which special terms are sometimes needed.

Yet they have shit like AMA, ELI5, TIL, NTA, YTA.

and a bunch of other soy language

woke plebbitors talking about 1984 jfl
The irony was lost on them. Not surprised, seeing how they lack self awareness.