Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foids give you anxiety when you’re around them?

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-
There was a time that even when I was talking to a 5/10 foid, I stumbled over my words like a cuck and my voice was shaking. I tried to strike up a conversation with her as she was restocking items at the store I went to and it was a complete dumpsterfire. This bitch wasn’t even that hot but something about the aura of a foid that knows she is better than you makes you feel like you’re talking to 2007 Megan Fox. Anyone else relate?

no they give ennui

I used to until I started to truly despise them then I moved to treating them like dog shit and now I larp as a Muslim.

only if they are jbs or thots

Yeah. Want to rape and kill them so badly i barely hold myself back

There was a time that even when I was talking to a 5/10 foid, I stumbled over my words like a cuck and my voice was shaking. I tried to strike up a conversation with her as she was restocking items at the store I went to and it was a complete dumpsterfire. This bitch wasn’t even that hot but something about the aura of a foid that knows she is better than you makes you feel like you’re talking to 2007 Megan Fox. Anyone else relate?
I had social anxiety talking to ANYONE. Right now i dont even know because i havent talked to anyone for months.

Why the hell would I be scared of a foid?

Depends on the situation tbh. If it's an employee at a store or something it doesn't bother me at all

Truecel trait, I rarely feel comfortable around foids

No anxiety at all. Just kind of sick of being treated like a second class citizen.