Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just imagine

Itachi619

Itachi619

Recruit
★★
Imagine being Chad, imagine having constant validation everyday and straight dopamine coursing through u. Money cannot buy that level of happiness. The other day I had a dream about being chad and as soon as I woke up I literally shouted fuck and punched my punching bag when I got up. Why the fuck was I cursed with this gay ass life

I have those fantasies almost everyday tbh tbh

you should just keep dreammaxing then

Nothing in life can compare to knowing you are very good looking and genetically superior. Chads know they are attractive to 100% of females. The amount of freedom they have is indescribable, every day must be a thrilling adventure - they can do what they want, talk to who they want and most importantly pick any girl. If I somehow woke up good looking my personality would switch from introverted hermit to outgoing socializer.

I seriously can't wrap my head around how regular men cope. How do they get up in the morning knowing every women they will encounter during the day wont be infatuated by them? How do they cope with their shitty 9-5 jobs, lack of success with women, while good looking chads get everything in life because of their GENETICS? These men are severely mentally ill, my brain fails to grasp the level of cope required.

Every non-good looking man with half a brain should be suicidal, or dead. I certainly am, my only cope left is to never leave my house. It is the only sensible reaction. Hell, I'm trying just as much as a good looking slayer, the only difference of course is our looks.

Nothing in life can compare to knowing you are very good looking and genetically superior. Chads know they are attractive to 100% of females. The amount of freedom they have is indescribable, every day must be a thrilling adventure - they can do what they want, talk to who they want and most importantly pick any girl. If I somehow woke up good looking my personality would switch from introverted hermit to outgoing socializer.

I seriously can't wrap my head around how regular men cope. How do they get up in the morning knowing every women they will encounter during the day wont be infatuated by them? How do they cope with their shitty 9-5 jobs, lack of success with women, while good looking chads get everything in life because of their GENETICS? These men are severely mentally ill, my brain fails to grasp the level of cope required.

Every non-good looking man with half a brain should be suicidal, or dead. I certainly am, my only cope left is to never leave my house. It is the only sensible reaction. Hell, I'm trying just as much as a good looking slayer, the only difference of course is our looks.
or find a good cope cus theres no reason to worry about what u can never have

I try not to think about that shit man, just makes me even more depressed.

Holy fuck m8 I can only take so much suicide fuel for one day, but what u said about 9-5 men is spot on, so hard to find motivation for anything with blackpill knowledge

I
or find a good cope cus theres no reason to worry about what u can never have
I've got good copes such as beserk but it only makes u want to live in the fictional world even more and highlights how shitty life can be for us the canon fodder

I try not to think about that shit man, just makes me even more depressed.
before I never really used to think about this shit but it just pops up in my head when I'm alone more and more

That shit makes me so depressed i try not to honestly.