Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Ignore statistics bro.

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
F5854576 8BCD 4190 8C4E 95994D71E9ED

It’s ironic because statistics will be used for vaccines and global warming, but if it’s used for dating sites its unreliable.

Ye stupid inkwell, how dare you say that. I have seen 4'5 ft bald curry dating stacy. See your statistics are wrong

Doctors kill more people than cars and guns combined.

Women can do no wrong bro, they are innocent and not superficial bro, just be confident bro, just do ur hair and take a bath bro, they are loyal bro, just respect them bro

I wish I would found myself dead within my own car and a driver licence in some car accident.
You don't need a license if you don't own the car! ; ; )

But you still need to know to drive. Enough to go the wrong way...

If you do not have a driver licence as a grown up man, you can basically kill yourself.

It is over.
I have one!

Oh shit...

I hope i didn't dox myself!

Statistics and data is what gives these little shits their vidya and everything else you can imagine in daily life.
Fucking brainlets

We need the incel equivalent of Greta Thunberg to go out there and warn men they are being exterminated via Tinder eugenics.

The hypocrisy is unreal.
Reminder: these people actually want to make us believe they're right.

First step: statistics don't count.

Also ignore every dating app aswell

Just ignore everythng bro including your advice moron

Reminder: these people actually want to make us believe they're right.

First step: statistics don't count.

Couldn't be more true your words.
Just ignore everythng bro including your advice moron
Statistics and data is what gives these little shits their vidya and everything else you can imagine in daily life.
Fucking brainlets
Women can do no wrong bro, they are innocent and not superficial bro, just be confident bro, just do ur hair and take a bath bro, they are loyal bro, just respect them bro

So even if I ignored the statistics and went outside or to a nightclub etc its still the same few fucking guys going around with the foids, shit never changes

They get caught redhanded fabricated science and evidence for "global warming" and "man made climate change" all the time yet still we have to believe them without question because the science is settled and all scientists agree.

Yeah, no. People who don't understand science usually don't believe in climate change because they are scientifically illerate.

It really is that simple.

All scientists don't agree, that the beauty is science, but the thing is scientists from different disciplines all see the effects of climate change. That is what makes the evidence so robust.

Someone who reads ice cores sees something, it's confirmed by geologists, and the the guy who reads tree rings sees it too. It isn't like one group of scientists say one thing and another say another thing, they all see the effects so the evidence is there of you care to try to understand it.

Or you can be an antiscience fucktard in which you should log off the internet because it was invented using the principles of science that you are denying.