Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just how the FUCK do you cope with the rage of missing out while other men are allowed sex?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
The anger, envy, feeling of injustice, FOMO and insecurity are DRIVING ME INSANE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i've never felt pull towards drugs but if it's really a valid way to stop feeling awful then I entirely understand why people do them

jerk myself furiously

i do weed, you should try it, good cost-benefit considering side effects

kind of just numbs out over time

I don't even have the energy to get angry after a long day of work:feelsbadman:

They will never let us have sex so we should burn them with sulphuric acid shower (in video game):feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Bring the fucking gasoline! Lets goooo

The anger, envy, feeling of injustice, FOMO and insecurity are DRIVING ME INSANE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i've never felt pull towards drugs but if it's really a valid way to stop feeling awful then I entirely understand why people do them
They don't just have sex and you don't, it's worse than that. They have so much sex that bitch and complain about it. "She only wants me for my dick bro", "Ugh he wants to be a couple but I just wanted him for a one night thing, y'know?" Then you have the deadbedroom shit, where they're like "Oh my god I just love him so much but I can't put out because <x>, what should I do!" and so on.

They have so much, and they waste it. They throw it away and abuse it while you have to watch. It's like wanting to have a gameboy as a kid and the rich kid breaks his and his parents get him a new one... again. The fucking rage.

They don't just have sex and you don't, it's worse than that. They have so much sex that bitch and complain about it. "She only wants me for my dick bro", "Ugh he wants to be a couple but I just wanted him for a one night thing, y'know?" Then you have the deadbedroom shit, where they're like "Oh my god I just love him so much but I can't put out because <x>, what should I do!" and so on.

They have so much, and they waste it. They throw it away and abuse it while you have to watch. It's like wanting to have a gameboy as a kid and the rich kid breaks his and his parents get him a new one... again. The fucking rage.
You're spot-on correct. But in truth, that's just the nature of the mind. It makes a fuss over what it lacks and ignores what it has in abundance. It's probably just a natural inevitability to become jaded towards women if you live in a relationship. I don't know. Of course I'm still angry and envious.

hookers i guess

it is erfuel ngl

Just go absolutely berserk on a punching bag or speed ball.

Copes, copes and more copes.

I don't.Every time i see a single girl i pray to Putin to nuke the world.

Just ldar bro,if you have money you can ldar without any pain

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back