Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Just hit the gym bro"

Fuck man, you've been lifting for 8 years and you're younger than me too. It's ogre.

ogre ahaha. Yeah I started at about 12/13 years old so more like 7-8 years because I’m 21. I’m 160lbs, 5’8 so not “big”, but I’m stronger than most people in the gym and one of the strongest people I’ve ever met at my height and weight. I’m just focusing on being lean, healthy and strong at this point. I don’t care about being big and bulky

ogre ahaha. Yeah I started at about 12/13 years old so more like 7-8 years because I’m 21. I’m 160lbs, 5’8 so not “big”, but I’m stronger than most people in the gym and one of the strongest people I’ve ever met at my height and weight. I’m just focusing on being lean, healthy and strong at this point. I don’t care about being big and bulky
Yeah good for you I guess man. I wish I tried harder when I was your age so I wouldn't be getting made fun of in boardroom meetings now by fat balding boomers because I look like a kid at 27.

Yeah good for you I guess man. I wish I tried harder when I was your age so I wouldn't be getting made fun of in boardroom meetings now by fat balding boomers because I look like a kid at 27.

Thanks bro I really appreciate that. Thankfully I had my older brother to show me all the ropes on how to workout. I know how hard it can be to start something completely new, having to constantly learn about it AND actually do it and stay consistent with it. If you don’t have the right knowledge it can be extremely easy to get overwhelmed

my wrists are 6.25 inches but I am 6'1"

the other day in the metro I saw a foid that ghosted me - she was with some robust man - whose face was not better than mine and he was not taller than me, but he had a thick ass frame and 50lbs of muscle on me.

So In that case I got cucked by some gym guy with a big frame

he was also norwooding lmfao

but in general I agree - face + height + money > ronnie coleman

I weight 54 kg and i'm 174cm, that's pretty bad isn't it?

wristcel is legit, only retarded copers will deny this.
this is after 8 years of diet and lifting even with a small frame.
JFL. Chad gets these results in a few months.

Lol youre fucking giga coping right now. You can definitely gain weight, but your biggest hurdle isn’t going to be lifting, it’s going to be eating enough.

“BuT i EaT evErThiNg”

No you dont. You think you do but in reality you’re probanly only consuming 2000 calories a day. If you’re a hard gainer, you need to eat closer to 5000 calories. You probably won’t be able to get that much in at first but the more you do it the more your stomach will grow.

How about you just admit you don’t want to do it rather than making up excuses as to why you can’t. You don’t want to and that’s fine but don’t spread that bullshit
This tbh. Lifting weights is the easy part.

If I see your wrist, I can picture exactly how you look.
You should have injected when you were a teen.
Now it's too late.
(don't worry, like many others, I'm the same case).

looks like mine
but women have fat everywhere

No lie. I started lifting to go ER and because I wanted to stomp out my father. I did both. Now I do it for shits and giggles.

Nobody else is going to motivate you.

Last edited:
Your wrists are perfectly fine, I have the same size and had no problems getting bigger. It‘s even better for gymcels to have smaller joints. Your muscles will appear bigger. The reason why u don‘t gain weight is bad nutrition, lack of hydration, enough rest and excercising.