Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just Hit The Gym Bro!" Currycel snaps his leg attempting to lift 735kg on the leg press machine.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Stupid to put that much weight on a leg press.

fucking hell that's brutal

Dumb but not as dumb as that curry with the train coming towards him trying to make it so his finger barely brushes the train.

Dumb but not as dumb as that curry with the train coming towards him trying to make it so his finger barely brushes the train.
Source?

If you need to hit the gym, it's already over for you

Always found extreme gymcelling dumb. What's the point? To prove that you can lift a lot with your legs?

Always found extreme gymcelling dumb. What's the point? To prove that you can lift a lot with your legs?
It's cope for guys who want to be good at something

It's cope for guys who want to be good at something
I can see that. Since its not entirely dependent on genetics. Unlike most things that actually matter in life.

Just lift a car with your feet theory

The lengths a curry will go to in order to ascend.

:yes:Locking your knees out on the only machine you shouldn't lock your knees out on. I remember a foid doing the same thing.

Last edited:
I can see that. Since its not entirely dependent on genetics. Unlike most things that actually matter in life.
Also some guys think being swole will make women attracted to them. Gotta remember, the vast majority of people are blind to the blackpill

Remember: Chad has never seen the inside of a gym

he can no longer squat and initiate streetshitery.

Brutally over for him

just give your life away for a falsehood bro!

The Dangerous Ways of the Lie called The Blue Pill

I shouldn't have watched this.

That's fucking brutal and hilarious at the same time. :lul::lul::lul:

I’ve seen that video before, it’s always too painful to watch. I’ve seen videos of people getting their heads blown up and can tolerate it, but nothing cringes me more than this.

I’ve seen that video before, it’s always too painful to watch. I’ve seen videos of people getting their heads blown up and can tolerate it, but nothing cringes me more than this.
The crunch of the fracture is the worst bit tbh :feelskek:

Just push a female cow up an inclined hill bro

Locking your knees out on the only machine you shouldn't lock your knees out on.
This.

Combining that with leg pressing your ego, not even surprised it happened. Ill leg press 2-5 plates for 10-30 reps, yet some stick leg gymcel will pack on 10 plates. Move about 2 inches (screaming ofc) then call it a day.

If you need to hit the gym, it's already over for you
Not necessarily, gym is good for your health in many ways.

People getting their heads blown off won't be there to feel the pain (I guess). This looks really painful.

The lengths a curry will go to in order to ascend.
No, the kid was just fucking around with the weights like an idiot. What a brutal life lesson.

Stupid to put that much weight on a leg press.
Agree, he's not CT Fletcher or something. Another thing is that he made his legs straight, putting all the weight onto his joints. Kid took 0 safety precautions.

Are there any hypertrophycels here who can explain if there is anyway to get enough glute activation to get a big ass by doing leg press?