Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL just have (((therapy)))

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
why?
1st case: the therapist is a :bluepill: male:
he will tell you that your problem is confidence, you can't talk to him about the fact that you use incel forums, or using "incel terminology", because he would report you to the police, if you talk at him like a "virgin but not incel" JFL, as I said he will tell you to be confident, to not be scared by girls, to offer girls food, etc.

2st case: female:
you can't talk with her about incel forums, you can't use ALL the terminology of this forum, not even words like simp or beta / alpha male, or PUA, she will 100% thinks that you are an incel (I mean the normie definition of "incel") and a danger to society, she won't have evidence to report you, but she will try to :bluepill: you in every way possible, c'mon you can't even touch that foid :feelskek: and you are paying a lot an already privileged person to TALK to you, what a simp

3rd (best) case: :blackpill: male:
he will tell you what you already know but you have to pay him, if he's honest he will tell you that you don't need therapy, but everyone likes money so he will continue maybe to LARP as :bluepill: and bluepills you even if he's :blackpill: just for having your money

Before we met, I felt enslaved by my relatives...chained to their perception of myself and Mother. When I went to "That Place", I realized that beings existed who were of much greater quality, and that I was able to taste a wealth beyond that of what I long had to experience.

The state pays for my medical care.

However: My psychologist of nine years wrote my verification letters for the SSA and disability housing. As well as some "other things".

Aspie John met his psychologist due to his first stint in group therapy.

The man, an elderly White male, wrote letters for disability application and supportive housing.

My elderly White male psychologist once knew me quite well.

"I know you don't like your relatives except your mother"

The funny thing about the "just go to therapy bro :soy:" advice is that if therapy doesn't work, they'll say that "you need to find the right therapist for you bro, keep trying bro :soy:"

In the end you will spend a lot of time and money trying to find the "right therapist" who may not even exist.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

The funny thing about the "just go to therapy bro :soy:" advice is that if therapy doesn't work, they'll say that "you need to find the right therapist for you bro, keep trying bro :soy:"

In the end you will spend a lot of time and money trying to find the "right therapist" who may not even exist.
"therapy takes time bro :soy:"

just get some confidence bro:soy:

i need lobotomy

i got number 2 in uni

what did you talk to her?
i was naive so I was honest and she tried to get me to confess to violent thoughts at every turn even when I denied it every time. she was a horrible fucking cunt.

We are the therapists