Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just had to do a presentation at work and I want to rope

frankie.driver

frankie.driver

Recruit
★★
I had to present a topic and I just stuttered around because everyone was looking at me. Honestly, I just want to fucking kill myslef. Im so tired of this shit. I wish I was NT so bad

Brutal. Fucking reminds me of highschool or college, whenever there was a presentation or group project, no one would pick me

Relatable. I'm sorry brocel
Protip: Phenibut can help in these occasions. Maybe you should try it, if you haven't already

I remember having to do that on a video call during covid for college. It was a group presentation too and I stuttered like a bitch.

Phenibut can help in these occasions. Maybe you should try it, if you haven't already
is that like some kind of medication? Ill look into it because I cant dodge these presentations. Thanks for the advice brocel

very relatable :feelsrope::feelsrope: You can use propranolol it's help

Brutal. Fucking reminds me of highschool or college, whenever there was a presentation or group project, no one would pick me
I always thought that highschool was the worst phase in my life and it would luckily end but highschool NEVER ends

just pretend everyone is naked

I always thought that highschool was the worst phase in my life and it would luckily end but highschool NEVER ends
Yup. Its still highschool, but now there's no end. The social system established there is still prevalent

I've been there too man, it truly sucks ass to stand there like a cold chihuahua