Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just had my first rejection my fellow rejects.

NagarNikkucel

NagarNikkucel

Acne twisted me (:
-
"My name" just know this , my emotions for you are above than romantic feelings. I care for you so so soooo muchh. A part of my soul resides with you. You are extremely extremely extremely important to me. I guess I don't need to tell you that. I want to be a part of your life. But if you want to not talk for some time ,I'll completely understand.

This was her response when I told her I have feelings for her.

I’d kick her to the curb and never go back. She’s probably sucking Chad or Tyrone’s dick right now. You’re just an emotional tampon to her

I’d kick her to the curb and never go back. She’s probably sucking Chad or Tyrone’s dick right now. You’re just an emotional tampon to her

Justus G...Intellau, C.

I'm very heartbroken right now honestly, but there's no point staying in contact honestly. That's honestly just another world of pain for me

so she means she sees you as family? i mean usually one doesn't say above romantic fellings,so i wonder how it sounds in your native language.if this isn't esl, then i mean most people don't care much about what they write(kinda like me kek),so yeah.

so she means she sees you as family? i mean usually one doesn't say above romantic fellings,so i wonder how it sounds in your native language.if this isn't esl, then i mean most people don't care much about what they write(kinda like me kek),so yeah.
Ive copied her exact response words to words

I'm very heartbroken right now honestly, but there's no point staying in contact honestly. That's honestly just another world of pain for me
yeah you should separate from this girl. you don't want to be near when she eventually talks and shows you boys she has been or wants to be with.

That’s all you being in contact with her will ever do is cause you pain. Other guys will get to experience her heavenly love and sex while you get nothing

didn't you know it was going to happen
Bluepill got the best of me I guess.
yeah you should separate from this girl. you don't want to be near when she eventually talks and shows you boys she has been or wants to be with.
Yeah that's just a world full of hurt for me. I'm supremely depressed right now though.

Sounds to me like she loves you too?

Sounds to me like she loves you too?
LOL wouldn't have gotten rejected if that was the case. I guess I'm just too facially unattractive.

I wish I never got acne or had brutal acne scars across my face. I just want to die.

LOL wouldn't have gotten rejected if that was the case. I guess I'm just too facially unattractive.

I wish I never got acne or had brutal acne scars across my face. I just want to die.
How is that a rejection? She told you she feels more than romantic about you

"Sorry sweetie, I only want Chad's dick. You can keep beta-orbiting though!"

mogs me. most i've gotten was "I love you platonically, like a brother" and "I like being with you. You're a very good friend to me."

I lost contact with the first girl. We went to different highschools. Had a mental breakdown with the 2nd girl cause she was with a guy even though she told me a few years back that she was gay. I couldn't stand being a third wheel cuck so I got angry.

How is that a rejection? She told you she feels more than romantic about you
they are both from india, and as you can see the way they type isn't typical. on the message the girls also says,that she will give him some time, which isn't normal if they actually like one another. still the girl could be autistic no idea.

She wants me in her life but not as a romantic companion. :feelsclown:
is she autistic?

mogs me. most i've gotten was "I love you platonically, like a brother" and "I like being with you. You're a very good friend to me."

I lost contact with the first girl. We went to different highschools. Had a mental breakdown with the 2nd girl cause she was with a guy even though she told me a few years back that she was gay. I couldn't stand being a third wheel cuck so I got angry.
Doesn't help that I get rejected though, I'm sorry about your suffering as well. None of us deserve this hell that we are living in.
Mogs me to another galaxy for asking a girl out
I wish I didn't.
they are both from india, and as you can see the way they type isn't typical. on the message the girls also says,that she will give him some time, which isn't normal if they actually like one another. still the girl could be autistic no idea.

is she autistic?
Nah she's not autistic. She just rejected me as kindly as she could.

If you are ugly, why even try?

Curry whores are mentally ill,never waste your time on them:incel:

Instant block

lol was that necessary man? You don’t have to kick a man while he’s down

He isn't lying though, but thank you for taking a stand for me.

You're all the only one who can relate to the pain I'm going through right now.

He isn't lying though, but thank you for taking a stand for me.

You're all the only one who can relate to the pain I'm going through right now.
Lol. Our pain is different

Just saying it how it is. Im trying to save him more pain and frustration in the future

"My name" just know this , my emotions for you are above than romantic feelings.

Tell her to explain in concrete terms what is exactly "above" romantic feelings. "Above" implies it is better, cool, then tell her if she means you get to have the relationship a boyfriend would but even better. If she says no, then tell her what it means exactly. If she says friendship, then tell her that it is bullshit, friendship is NOT above romantic feelings, people only have one romantic mate but multiple friends.

If she keeps dodging the bullet ask her to be blunt, does she not find you attractive? If so, say it.

Don't allow her to use ambiguous platitudes so she sounds she is going you a favor or is thinking about your well being. You might spoil the relationship by pressing on these issues, but it is already spoiled anyway if she rejected you, at least make her be clear.

I care for you so so soooo muchh. A part of my soul resides with you. You are extremely extremely extremely important to me. I guess I don't need to tell you that. I want to be a part of your life. But if you want to not talk for some time ,I'll completely understand.

Take her on her word. Don't become her simp. Don't call her, don't text her. If she is the one to do the calling or texting don't allow your pain to be evident, neither sound salty. but don't allow her to engage with you more than it is needed, make it clear you are doing exactly what she told you to do. Only relent if she actually asks you to meet. Don't engage with her in a pointless small talk conversation with the goal of normalising relations with a "just friends" status, if she goes that route end the conversation and tell her you are doing exactly what she asked you to and not talk. Refuse further engagements unless she starts the conversations and end them if she doesn't reconsider her stance.

If she does ask you out, during the "date" be clear that you made your feelings clear and are not up to "just friends". Allow no option but a romantic relationship or the complete cut off of interactions.

DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

Doesn't help that I get rejected though, I'm sorry about your suffering as well. None of us deserve this hell that we are living in.

I wish I didn't.

Nah she's not autistic. She just rejected me as kindly as she could.
Mogs me by being able to approach girls. If it was me i'd LARP about having a social circle, treat her like shit, then ask for nudes. Carry on with my day if she doesn't send them after I block her

"My name" just know this , my emotions for you are above than romantic feelings. I care for you so so soooo muchh. A part of my soul resides with you. You are extremely extremely extremely important to me. I guess I don't need to tell you that. I want to be a part of your life. But if you want to not talk for some time ,I'll completely understand.

This was her response when I told her I have feelings for her.
Rejection kills…

Tell her to explain in concrete terms what is exactly "above" romantic feelings. "Above" implies it is better, cool, then tell her if she means you get to have the relationship a boyfriend would but even better. If she says no, then tell her what it means exactly. If she says friendship, then tell her that it is bullshit, friendship is NOT above romantic feelings, people only have one romantic mate but multiple friends.

If she keeps dodging the bullet ask her to be blunt, does she not find you attractive? If so, say it.

Don't allow her to use ambiguous platitudes so she sounds she is going you a favor or is thinking about your well being. You might spoil the relationship by pressing on these issues, but it is already spoiled anyway if she rejected you, at least make her be clear.

Take her on her word. Don't become her simp. Don't call her, don't text her. If she is the one to do the calling or texting don't allow your pain to be evident, neither sound salty. but don't allow her to engage with you more than it is needed, make it clear you are doing exactly what she told you to do. Only relent if she actually asks you to meet. Don't engage with her in a pointless small talk conversation with the goal of normalising relations with a "just friends" status, if she goes that route end the conversation and tell her you are doing exactly what she asked you to and not talk. Refuse further engagements unless she starts the conversations and end them if she doesn't reconsider her stance.

If she does ask you out, during the "date" be clear that you made your feelings clear and are not up to "just friends". Allow no option but a romantic relationship or the complete cut off of interactions.

DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

Thank you for taking your time out to write this reply. I really needed some solid advice like this. I really appreciate you doing this for me.

Thanks man!

It was my bad i told him to ask her out :feelsrope:
But she is like queen of virtue signalling. She baked him 3 cakes on his birthday i mean why you would bake cake for just a friend. I really thought he had a chance but this whore needs mental treatment she virtue signal so hard

never tell a foid your feelings before you fucked her:blackpill:
unless she is trad. but then at least you should have had enough bodily chemistry (like long hugs, leaning in, touching her on the shoulder after you made her laugh etc.)

BTW Op is 6'2 gymmaxxing still got rejected

Thank you for taking your time out to write this reply. I really needed some solid advice like this. I really appreciate you doing this for me.

Thanks man!

Keep us updated in how the events transpire, or PM if you want.

Keep us updated in how the events transpire, or PM if you want.
She said
"You'll never lose me" and I didn't bothered replying, then she said "Will you talk to me, ever?" And I didn't bothered replying again either.

I just wish I wasnt ugly.

Kill her (in elden ring)

She said
"You'll never lose me" and I didn't bothered replying, then she said "Will you talk to me, ever?" And I didn't bothered replying again either.

Based btw

Update : she hit me up on WhatsApp this morning asking if "I only care about my feelings and not hers."

And that "Only my emotions matter and not what she feels."

bcz I've been ghosting her since.

She said

Remember, you don't want her to realize she has you at your beck and call, but also not look bitter and sad. It is the impression of being aloof and that you don't give a shit, while holding your ground, you have to achieve. Replying those messages could be seen as "he is desperate of interacting with me" but not doing so as "he is so butthurt he isn't replying".

What I would do, is wait until there is like 5 messages in a row, basically what guys do when trying to hit on women in Facebook :feelshaha:. Then you can start the short replies. Something like "I am taking your advice and not talk", remember to keep them short until she asks to see you personally or retakes the issue of the relationship, if she says she wants to have a conversation or "can we talk?" hard no on that and change it for a personal meeting. You could also try, at the risk of spoiling whatever is still there to go for what she said about being "above" romantic feelings. If it is "above" then it implies it is better, so take it on her word or force her to admit that is just a high platitude she is using to mask the ugly "I just don't find you attractive".

Once you are at the personal meeting don't compromise, your goal is either to completely cut ties or to walk out as boyfriend, or at least "friend with benefits". Don't take the "just friends" option, friendzone is not an option. Defend your right to not be in the friendzone with the same ferocity Ukranians are defending their independence.

While it is soon to talk and I don't know the details, I think the fact she is messaging you is a good sign, but could also mean you simped too much for her and is just afraid of losing the simping favors.

While lookism does exist, it isn't absolute as 90% of this forum claims, there are exceptions and I have seen them myself, the hottest girl ever in my school ended up dating and losing her virginity to the ugliest of my friends, a truecel going by looks. Could you be among the exceptions? We shall see. I don't want to give you false hopes, but I also don't want to be a doomer and make you give up when you might still have a chance.

Last edited: