Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just had an ultra realistic suicidefuel dream

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
So basicly me and some guys I know from highschool went to some big event... We as a group approached another group of girls, and at the end everyone hooked up but me. I then took a taxi to the nearest tall building so I can KMS, and then I woke up.

We can't have peace even in our dreams :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

In my dreams I am usually alone in some room and a femoid would just appear out of thin air, fuck me and then disappear.

Just a few days ago I was alone in some kind of huge mega office that had been the ballroom of a castle once and a naked young girl with short hair and small breasts appeared in my arms while I was walking. So without stopping I took a look and then gently sucked on her breast.
But then some kind of giant rat approached me and I was not sure whether it would attack me or wanted to be pet. So I let her down to brace myself for the rat which held its head high so that I could pet it. I looked around but the girl was gone. I forgot about her and followed the large rat and went on some bullshit adventure, rescuing an entire mouse nation.

I fucked a redhead stacy in my dreams once, I was 12.

I fucked a redhead stacy in my dreams once, I was 12.
When i was 16 or so i had a super hot dream where i fucked my psychology teacher

In my dreams I am usually alone in some room and a femoid would just appear out of thin air, fuck me and then disappear.

Just a few days ago I was alone in some kind of huge mega office that had been the ballroom of a castle once and a naked young girl with short hair and small breasts appeared in my arms while I was walking. So without stopping I took a look and then gently sucked on her breast.
But then some kind of giant rat approached me and I was not sure whether it would attack me or wanted to be pet. So I let her down to brace myself for the rat which held its head high so that I could pet it. I looked around but the girl was gone. I forgot about her and followed the large rat and went on some bullshit adventure, rescuing an entire mouse nation.
That actualy sounds realy fun lol

That actualy sounds realy fun lol
It was. My dreams are usually top tier. Befriending dagerous animals is one of the reoccuring themes. I also keep finding myself on remote islands and primitive societies for some creepy reason. The sexual dreams began after I got better at nofap. Before it was close encounters and rejections.

I will never forget a dream in which i got shot in the head. I could feel the fear and mental paralysis just before getting shot, then the incredible pain in my skull, then how i lost control and sensibility of my body (so at the beggining i could feel my own blood on my face, but not at the end...), and finally getting more and more tired until, while panicking, i fell asleep and die. One of the most realistic shit ive ever dreamed

I don't have sex drreams my brain can't even imagine female contact

I don’t know about you guys But I always get laid in my dreams

I dreamed I was Tim Roth and I shot 3 dudes including 1 cowboy.

My dreams are always very weird, but they mostly deal with themes of inferiority, humiliation, weakness and failure.