Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just had an epiphany

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Everything good I've gotten in life I have gotten putting 0 amount of effort. Every single thing just came to me, I didn't have to lift bro, statusmaxx, IQmaxx or anything similar. In the last 2 years I've put a decent amount of effort into looksmaxxing (no surgery), IQmaxxing and moneymaxxing. I haven't achieved anything worthwhile, I'm still a miserable piece of shit, I'm still unhappy. Yes - I achieved shit at work and I dress a bit better or whatever and am a bit more independent. So what? I still have no friends, no girlfriend, I'm 100 times less happy than 2 years ago. Effort is worth shit. You either have something or you don't. Fuck this gay earth.

IQ maxxing isn't a real thing. You could artificially boost your score on IQ tests, but that's very different from becoming more intelligent, which is impossible to any meaningful degree

If u dont put in effort u r gay & volcel
Be happy u dont look like me
I look like shrek

>Effort is worth shit

Run that by me again when you live in the streets like I did. Good luck living by not doing shit.

IQ maxxing isn't a real thing. You could artificially boost your score on IQ tests, but that's very different from becoming more intelligent, which is impossible to any meaningful degree
You could IQMaxx a child, however.