Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got rejected

D

DeadInTheHead

Greycel
So there's this girl I've been talking to for a while, going to parties, drinking with her and shit, making her laugh and trying to make her happy. After a while I finally asked her out and it didn't go so well. I know I'm not that bad looking, people told me I'm funny as fuck, and a really nice guy but if that's all true why doesn't any girl want me? I've had to deal with extreme shit in life and at this point I feel like I need love or something bad is going to happen, it's already beginning to feel like a girl isn't medicine enough. It's weird how I can have all these people support me but it's not enough I just need a woman I can love and she can love me.

Forget her. She's not worth your time. Search elsewhere and don't waste any more time on her. Go no contact.

>wanting to give up after one rejection
top kek

It's over man. She is probably riding Chad's huge cokc as we speak. Making her laugh and being funny is COPE. Pussy won't get wet with that.

It's over bro cut all contact

wincel said:
Forget her. She's not worth your time. Search elsewhere and don't waste any more time on her. Go no contact.

Aye fam you're right man fuck that bitch I'm still making money

It's over. She'd give you a chance if you were chad.

Its over boyo.
She is probably on a blowbang party right now sucking dicks from her "friends" while they cum inside her and she swallows. Later they will do drugs and fuck her as well.

It is time to end it.

Your oneitis right now

(NSFW) http://thumbs.taxi69.com/taxi69_mobile/videos_cx/16565/356x268_60/16565_square.jpg

stop developing crushes

being funny and nice is what a faggot does to entertain women.

when a girl likes you you dont have to do jack shit, and shes smiling and touching you

nausea said:
stop developing crushes

This, having crushes is for cucks and a result of being bluepilled.

Your Crush is eating Chad cum rigth now op, all femoids are the same if you should never, i repeat, NEVER, feel something for one of those individuals except hatred.

I firmly believe all the posters that still catch oneitis-related feelings have still to experience a truly painful event

lel, you sound bluepilled as fuck.

If a girl isn't aggresively trying to get in your pants and touching you like crazy then she doesn't like you. Approaching femoids is pointless unless you're desperate to be a beta cuck.

Stop developing oneitis for random girls. If she rejected you just cut all contact and move on, don't even stalk her on social media. You'll be fine

You can hang on to her if you want, but like some other posters here said having a crush is bluepilled as fuck. Fawning over females is a fast way to drain your soul brother. Godspeed.

Truecels don't actually try anymore. Get out, fakecel.

TheHapaSlaughterer said:
Truecels don't actually try anymore. Get out, fakecel.

you are volcel if you dont try

It's cause you're a fuckin beta cuck with no spine and an overinflated ego, that's why. Chads have confidence and humor, you have memes and a bloated self-image

The moment you thought you stood a chance is when you effed up.

stop developing crushes

Yes it is. We do not instinctively "care" about the happiness of other individuals; it is merely the advantages and resources that we may receive from such interactions that cause most individuals to feign it. Also, I am quite interested in your "Amanda Todd" reference. As with all liberals, you omitted her own questionable behavior from the discussion.

Last edited:
she probably only wants to date guys who are physically attractive. You are not good-looking, that's why she rejected you. Your good personality doesnt matter if you don't have the looks

this thread is old but why do incels keep trying to ask women out? it never began its over.