Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just got permabanned from Plebbit

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
I guess I kinda deserved it but it still pisses me off kek. Basically I posted the "there's literally nothing i can think of that's more cringe..." (if you don't know what it is look it up, would highly recommend) copypasta on r/changemyview in hopes of riling up some normalfags. It worked pretty well and I got over 20 seething bluepilled replies, but I guess some faggot nigger reported me. Oh well.
IMG-20220722-083410.jpg

Just make a new account using a proxy, they can't police all of us.

I have gotten perm banned there dozens of times. Clear cookies and use VPN

Last edited:
An incel subreddit would have a lot more members if it was allowed there
I guess that's true. This forum has way too few users. 17K is close to nothing. Most incels never go to any forum. :feelsohgod:

"Rule Violation: Permanently Banned for Promoting Hate"
Ronaldo cristiano

Not sure why you'd even waste your time on Retardit. Only a handful of sub-reddits are productive and those are often inferior copies of other fora.

I was banned in 2020 for being an incel.

Some reddit mod in some office somewhere:

"ur saying mean Blackpill stuff, Staaap it Naaoooowwwwww" :feelskek:!

Imagine if there were 17000 nibbers in these forums, all creating threads and post maxxing. That would be insane. The mods would have their work cut out for them lol.
Correct. Many of them are probably glowies too:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I got banned from a subreddit for saying: "It's crazy females can yeet babies with no repercussions, but incels get arrested for facetious comments on the internet" I then argued with the sub's mods and eventually called them trannies. They must have reported me to the admins cause I was permabanned soon thereafter. RIP

Nothing of value was lost