Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel just got kicked out of fb group cuz of double standards

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so i was a member in some big students group . im in it for like 5-7 years (a friend added me) its just students talking about stupid stuff, i never really talked there or read something interesting there.

anyway, one in a while ofcourse i see a post from there in my fb feed, and apparently every week they pick 1 male and 1 female (singles), do a post about them with picture and the singles talk about themselves, and everyone in the group that liked one of them can leave a like on the pic and if the single cuck/foid will like them they will talk and date etc etc anyway some stupid cuck stuff, like putting a tinder profile as a post.

i was bored af last night so i read what the foid wrote (she was a 5/10) and after couple of stupid foid BS she wrote, there it was.... in the end she wrote "TALL GUYS ONLY".

well, as a manlet i couldnt let that shit slide boyos....
i commented to the post about her "sorry, im only looking for skinny foids." (i wrote girls ofcourse)
it was last night when i was high af and then i went to sleep, completely forgot about it. in the morning i saw some angry comments from cucks JFL.
and ofcourse now i saw that i got kicked from that group...
i dont care about the group ofcourse but im mad again cuz i had to witness to how normies behave.......
FUCKING DOUBLE STANDARDS SNAKES

all those normies deserve to be burned alive like the fucking cucks they are. they deserve every fucking ER and much more

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I never asked to be born in this world. Why am I here? I don't want to live here.

This is our society for you. And others look in and wonder why we're so angry at the world.

normies are braindead

How dare you question queen :feelsree:

Facebook is a joke. I wouldn't even bother being honest in a group like that.

"women are wonderful"
No, women are garbage.

Guys who hated on you are the definition of a cuck.

Chadfish in that group to teach them some black pills

I really am proud OP. Good job. Post screenshots?

Only females are allowed to have preferences and standards, the rest of us have to take what we can get.

Of course many guys like me can't get anything female and human to be sexually interested in them, it sucks. Things won't get any better now I'm older and inexperienced and it'd be my fault in the foids eyes for being obviously "damaged" in some way.

"women are wonderful"
No, women are garbage.

Nasty patty contest by silverbuller d9xuoc91

You can lose or gain weight out of sheer will (showing dedication) but you can’t change or do anything with your height without surgery.
Females having height preferences is just unfair and shallow.

Be picky about stuff that people can change or improve on, not fixed forever characteristic for fuck sake

You can lose or gain weight out of sheer will (showing dedication) but you can’t change or do anything with your height without surgery.

Be picky about stuff that people can change or improve on, not fixed forever characteristic for fuck sake
A little louder for the cucktears in the back.

TBH

FFS. Being picky about height is no different than racism. Can ppl change their race? No. Can ppl change their height? No. Surgery? fuck outta here. No one shames females for being heightists. "but they can have preferences" no they can't, i will get shit on for being racist, why can they be heightists?

thats just the way it is boyo... cope or rope

you shouldnt be surprised its fucking facebook
those cucks dont actually care they were just whiteknighting so they can use it as a chance to get into her pants lmfao

you shouldnt be surprised its fucking facebook
those cucks dont actually care they were just whiteknighting so they can use it as a chance to get into her pants lmfao

How hard is it to not be fat? She is a volcel