Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just got into training for a new job

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
I started online training for a new job: I will be a translator in real time on the phone.

I basically will stand in the middle of two people who speak different languages (english and spanish). A month of training and i will get paid $4 an hour. After that if I pass the exam i will get hired and get paid $4.75 and also allowed to do overtime for $5 for any extra hour after my shift.

The good thing about it is that I can work anytime i want between monday to sunday as long as i complete a minimum of 40 hours a week. Im planning to work my way up to the 10 hours a day and to be able to hit 1000 a month.

With that money i Could live well here in the third world. Maybe id try scortmaxxing. But the main thing for me iz to be able to fund my copez ; guitar, weed, diet, more gym equipment for my own home gym. And also vidya

Thats not even minimum wage in america.

I started online training for a new job: I will be a translator in real time on the phone.

I basically will stand in the middle of two people who speak different languages (english and spanish). A month of training and i will get paid $4 an hour. After that if I pass the exam i will get hired and get paid $4.75 and also allowed to do overtime for $5 for any extra hour after my shift.

The good thing about it is that I can work anytime i want between monday to sunday as long as i complete a minimum of 40 hours a week. Im planning to work my way up to the 10 hours a day and to be able to hit 1000 a month.

With that money i Could live well here in the third world. Maybe id try scortmaxxing. But the main thing for me iz to be able to fund my copez ; guitar, weed, diet, more gym equipment for my own home gym. And also vidya
I'm happy for you.

Which country you in?

Congrats, Happy you found a way to fund your copes. How did you even get the job? Linkedin?

I also just made an appointment with some bottle delivery company

Thats not even minimum wage in america.
indeed.
minimum wage in my third world country iz around $250 a month.

With thiz shitty wage , living in the third world im able to fund my copez and live comfortably tho.
Thatz why I alwayz say therez not such a thing as a whitecel, they can juzt travel to the third world and live like kingz

Congrats, Happy you found a way to fund your copes. How did you even get the job? Linkedin?
thank you brocel.
I think i looked on some job working platform while i was high af

Which country you in?
third world hell

indeed.
minimum wage in my third world country iz around $250 a month.

With thiz shitty wage , living in the third world im able to fund my copez and live comfortably tho.
Thatz why I alwayz say therez not such a thing as a whitecel, they can juzt travel to the third world and live like kingz

thank you brocel.
I think i looked on some job working platform while i was high af

third world hell
Holy shit thats nothing in the US

$3,000 wouldnt even last 2 months in THE USA

I wish I could work from home. I'd immediately move to SEA. What country do you live in?

4 dollars an hour what the fuck

4 dollars an hour what the fuck
first world countriez hiring third world countrycelz like me , the minimim wage here in a in person job is around $1.5 an hour

:feelsokman: This is what we like to see. Congrats buddy !