Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Just got into a physical fight with my dad

Been there multiple times with my own father
I pulled a knife on my dad twice
Did this but with a bottle. Boomer parents made me mad to try to confront me about my NEETdom and in high school I fought them alot for them wanting me to go high school despite it being a bully-ridden shit experience.

Did this but with a bottle. Boomer parents made me mad to try to confront me about my NEETdom and in high school I fought them alot for them wanting me to go high school despite it being a bully-ridden shit experience.

right now is a prefect time for me to commit su- die because I haven’t spoken to any colleges so no (((funds))) so the only thing my parents will pay for is my cremation or my casket

narcissistic or otherwise abusive parents are incel garuntees, but it cant ever be the easily reportable abuse like physical tho tbh
Cope, I was physically abused by my parents. Kids getting beaten by their parents is very common in Indian culture actually.

Cope, I was physically abused by my parents. Kids getting beaten by their parents is very common in Indian culture actually.
if you lived in the US you would have been fine reporting to CPS if you had evidence of physical abuse, unless parents were manipulating and guilt tripping at the same time

if you lived in the US you would have been fine reporting to CPS if you had evidence of physical abuse, unless parents were manipulating and guilt tripping at the same time
The latter applies well to my situation, plus I always worried if I'd be placed in a worse situation.

The latter applies well to my situation, plus I always worried if I'd be placed in a worse situation.
just be raised without a submissive shameful attitude bro!! it’s over for ethnics

Parents won't understand us. These are boomers that got women before feminism took hold.I really feel many of these boombers that think just get out there wouldn't last long if they were growing up in these times.

also i stop taking vacations with your folks. eventually, i stopped going with mine as it was just a bunch of bossing around.I remember once i ordered a desert and it pissed the shit out of my dad. After that i just was like nope im never going on this shit again.

ethnics must brutally hit the gym to death with injecting 3000ml of test
they should, took test with estrogen blockers for a month during summer and would feel more socially confident and have random good days even for no reason after about the second week. worked well tbh

My father isn’t such a pain to talk to, I think he’s a narcissist or something. He doesn’t even know what anxiety is and he thinks the reason I don’t talk much isn’t because “your intruhvert you gottah change dat”. Typical football playing chad type back in high school as well. I cant wait to just move out of this state, it’s only getting worse.