Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just got hit with a massive blackpill realisation out of nowhere

G

Guest2

I was just chilling there LDARing and I just looked up, realised this is me and this is actually my life, and I will never be happy no matter what; my life is wasting away and I will never really be apart of anything. I can't change my looks I can't change shit in my life. I'm just a fucking loser who can't do anything. It's not even a question of if I work really hard I can improve my quality of life. It is impossible. Feels good to be accepted here but I realise I am the single most undesirable human being in my area.

A huge sinking feeling hit my body as I really took it in all at once. It's like the blackpill has finally been digested and my mind makes a last ditch attempt to dispel it. I felt physically ill man. It's kind of worn off a little but I still feel that urge to just kill myself. True hopelessness. Fuck.

Some real brutal blackpills recently. This is the sad reality of our society.

Don't you hate that feeling when the blackpill kicks in?

No worries dude, it will only get worse. It is better that you came to this realization so early.

Have fun LDARing in peace because when work comes around, becky will be ready to sniff coke and get drunk because a loser like yourself will pay for her and her 4 failed abortions.

We are all losers in this life. You cannot win, you can only leave with a loss.

I usually get these profound realizations about myself right when I wake up and am reminded who/where I am.

Last edited:
I know the exact feeling.

Hit me the day I finally decided to hop on Tinder.

I was 100% sure I was as blackpilled as a man can be. But then I started taking some new meds and gained the confidence to actually put my face on the internet for all to see.

Big mistake. I was still too much of a pussy of doing it in my own town, so I paid tinder a few bucks and changed my location to halfway across the world to a comparable city. 250 swipes. 0 matches.

Bonus blackpilling if you have chadfished, which I did several months ago. Chad is getting sex and affection from hundreds of attractive girls at any one time.

I know I know, this shit has been posted a million times, but now I understand why it has been posted a million times. You think you understand, but until its you with your own pics landing 0 fucking matches while chad bathes in women, you honestly aren't comprehending even 1% of how over it is.

I urge you all to try Tinder just the once.

It's fucking over.

Our parents, their parents, and their parents fucked us over.
Soon even more men will be incels

I’ve become numb to it tbh. I’ve accepted my fate as a worthless molecular structure.

Yeah, it sucks when you have those moments and acknowledge such things.

This is like you play a game too much and suddenly realize you're overplayed.
Yeah, it sucks when you have those moments and acknowledge such things.

I know that feeling because I remember having an episode of randomly getting deeply depressed as hell.

True hopelessness. Fuck.
Welcome brother, there is no escape from this sensation.. only cope. And it always comes back.
I know that feeling because I remember having an episode of randomly getting deeply depressed as hell.
I hit myself and get very emotional when nobody is watching when something goes wrong because I don't want to be intelligent and know what I know about the world. I can't let anybody know of this though.. it's a secret.