Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got farmed 10 times in a row by a mage in WoW

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Just got farmed for honor 10 times over, didn't win once, only took him to low HP, at least one time he had to pot. Sharing this as I have no where else to post. I'm a hunter btw. Impossible to win vs mage in vanilla as he just enters your dead zone even with bestial wrath he'll just rape you, lol.

I really hope his future children get cancer though.

I’m sorry but that was probably me

no harsh feelings feelings alright fella

I’m sorry but that was probably me

no harsh feelings feelings alright fella

Brocels how are you able to enjoy WOW? it has shitty graphics , why not play FFXIV instead?

Brocels how are you able to enjoy WOW? it has shitty graphics , why not play FFXIV instead?
Don’t really care about graphics as long as I enjoy it

I really dislike weeb stuff for some reason. Idk.

Don’t really care about graphics as long as I enjoy it
I'd do anything to be a gigachad gamercel tbh. I'm on my PC 16 hours a day playing games and I am dogshit at them all, probably gonna get the Government to give me money soon for retardation

Class balance was utter dogshit in vanilla. Shouldve played rogue.

Don't play WoW. Better start drugs instead not even kidding. This game sucks you in more than heroin & crack.