Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just got brutally reminded of lookism

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'7 sperg
I asked my high tier normie friend if he wanted to smoke weed with me but he said he "had other plans", I asked what it was, turns out he has got a date with a foid. I asked him how he got it and he said "A friend posted my picture on snapchat story and then the foid asked him for my snap account". It was just a fucking picture, no personality no nothing and this foid just asked him for a date. No girl has ever asked me for a date because I am short and ugly, just shows how easy good looking guys have it, they don't even have to try.

mogs me having friends

meh, barely. They treat me like crap and just use me for money or whatever
They why even associate with them? Fuck em, whenever you feel lonely just login here and postmaxx in sewers alongside @proudweeb

They why even associate with them? Fuck em, whenever you feel lonely just login here and postmaxx in sewers alongside @proudweeb
I want to have someone to spend time with in school, and smoke weed with

living life of easy mode for them

I was born and life was over

meh, barely. They treat me like crap and just use me for money or whatever
You're basicly like a toy for them. Fuck them

I want to have someone to spend time with in school, and smoke weed with
I feel you man, I don't really smoke or drink or do anything like that nor do I really plan on but having someone to just chill and spend time with sounds great. Your genetics ruined it for you, sorry OP

The girl detected his good personality from the photo

lookism is law

Your friend sounds like a chad.

You said he was high-tier normie above.

For future reference the hierarchy goes

chad
chadlite
high-tier normie
normie
low-tier normie
trucel

A high-tier normie wouldn't experience that kind of reaction from women. Not to say they can't get sex, but they don't get pursued in the way you described.

You said he was high-tier normie above.

For future reference the hierarchy goes

chad
chadlite
high-tier normie
normie
low-tier normie
trucel

A high-tier normie wouldn't experience that kind of reaction from women. Not to say they can't get sex, but they don't get pursued in the way you described.
I know I changed my mind

Brutal having a chad friend. Pussy literally drops onto his dick while you & I rot.
Yeah I know right. It's almost all he talks about, like most guys, it's annoying trying to have a normal conversation with anyone when all they want to talk about it how much sex they get