Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't get approached by foids it's over

hard to swallow :blackpill:

Foids always make efforts towards men that they find attractive.
If you don't get approached, it's literally over. Redpilled Pick Up Artists and Self-Improvement won't get you anywhere. :feelsrope:

Foids always make efforts towards men that they find attractive.
This. The "women don't ask men out" meme is a massive cope. They do ask men out. Just not you.

How often does it happen though? I wish I could message chads and ask but they wouldn’t respond

"Women don't approach men c'mon dude you need to do the approaching cos women are shy"

Biggest cope of the century, this is what creates these redpill dudebros who approach 100 women and get nowhere. Then they cope even harder by saying that "first 100 cold approaches are just a warm up bro!!"

If a girl likes a guy, she either makes the first move or makes it obvious that she's into him. Women wear their hearts around their sleeve

Will never happen to me.

Have you tried taking shower?
With a good-quality soap and shampoo I may add. Also, brush your hair and your teeth (not with the same device). Get at least 8 hours of sleep (at night). And SMILE.

I'd think it was a prank if it actually happened and it probably would be.

I'm 26, and it was actually always the opposite. I'm a wolf, but aren't wolves supposed to be social animals? I'm short (5'3", 1.6m) and much worse, I'm extremly weird-looking. Even if I were filthy-rich, a woman would probably seduce me with disgust, then leave with half of my money, or all of it. If I die in some mysterious way... you guys will know...

How often does it happen though? I wish I could message chads and ask but they wouldn’t respond
Not as common as guys doing the approaching, but it certainly happens. A girl will rarely ask a guy questions such as 'let's go for some drinks, are you free this weekend?, etc', but they will make themselves noticed if they're attracted to the guy, by starting conversations, complimenting, and so on. I'm a bit older than a lot of people on this forum, go out occasionally, and I'm a wagecel, so I have seen a lot of things. I have even known some couples where the girl got tired of hinting and had to straight up ask him if they wanted to date

If you are reasonably attractive, at some point a girl will strike up a conversation and ask you out via hints (and NO, contrary to popular opinion, they are not subtle)

This has never happened to me

NORMALFAGS AT PARTY THEY CAN GET FOID APPROACH WHEN DRINK BEER AND WEED. All of these nigger MOG ME

And obviously that guy is tall :reeeeee:

"women don't approach" one of the biggest lies in moden society.
Not just they do as much as men, but they they constantly rub against chad, caress or grab them by the arm; constantly looking for excuses to be around the chad they fancy. I see it everyday at work.
If an ugly man does something similar it would be considered sexual harassment.

Women don't usually straight-up ask men out, but most will give choosing signals to the men they like. This can take the form of physical contact, compliments, making excuses to spend time together, etc.

im a chad and i can say i get approached by 100 women every day (in dream)

They won't necessarily jump on your dick if they find you attractive, but they will give you more or less subtle hints that any NT man will get (NTpilled)

They won't necessarily jump on your dick if they find you attractive, but they will give you more or less subtle hints that any NT man will get (NTpilled)
Nope even I an autist can sense it

depending what mood I’m in, if a foid approached me I’d break her fucking jaw.

Women don't usually straight-up ask men out, but most will give choosing signals to the men they like. This can take the form of physical contact, compliments, making excuses to spend time together, etc.

agreed. rarely toilets will ask men out

Not as common as guys doing the approaching, but it certainly happens. A girl will rarely ask a guy questions such as 'let's go for some drinks, are you free this weekend?, etc', but they will make themselves noticed if they're attracted to the guy, by starting conversations, complimenting, and so on. I'm a bit older than a lot of people on this forum, go out occasionally, and I'm a wagecel, so I have seen a lot of things. I have even known some couples where the girl got tired of hinting and had to straight up ask him if they wanted to date

If you are reasonably attractive, at some point a girl will strike up a conversation and ask you out via hints (and NO, contrary to popular opinion, they are not subtle)

This has never happened to me
This couldn't be more true

Most women won't approach but they will make it dead obvious they like you, unless they're very shy.

Does getting approached by grannys who know you from work count? Just asking for a friend