Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just got banned from R/Feminism lol!

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
Someone posted the other day a topic about an obese land whale and she was bitching that her doctor didn't take her seriously and told her to lose.

Anyway in the comments I asked her if she had ever tried salad then I got banned.

Stupid Foids had a meltdown, I bet they are all Obese Ham Planets :feelsohgod:.

Someone posted the other day a topic about an obese land whale and she was bitching that her doctor didn't take her seriously and told her to lose.
THE DOCTOR SAID I AM MORBIDLY A BEAST

Foids dont want to hear actual advice. They just want to get told by everyone that they are perfect princesses who can't do wrong

Foids dont want to hear actual advice. They just want to get told by everyone that they are perfect princesses who can't do wrong
They want to live in delusion thinking that they're some magical goddess.

Anyway in the comments I asked her if she had ever tried salad then I got banned.

They all hate men, won't date below Chad, and get an abortion every other week.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Show us the meltdown

Lmao they're really sensitive :feelskek:

imagine thinking the DOCTOR is wrong lmao

Kek based

Fat women moreso than fat men blame everyone else for their own terrible choices. At least fat men “usually” recognize it’s their own fault and they accept that others find them repulsive. Women just all seem to leap head first into delusion “oh no it’s men’s fault I’m a fat tub of lard” it’s all so tiresome.

Lol thats based as fuck, appeal the ban and then repeat the same offense again.

Good, I hope it triggered them badly. They infiltrate our spaces, so they deserve the same shit in return.

Trying salad is actually good advice. It's pretty nice. Nicer than it looks.