Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just got asked for ID to purchase cigarettes.

A

Angryloserethnic30

Banned
-
Fuck it's over for me.

WTF
Why ?
Cause of the retarded laws, it was some old foid who ID'ed me, it was in a semi-big grocery store, however most small shops don't ID me, it use to be bad for me back in the day, I would get ID'ed everywhere even to purchase lighters, having a non-masculine babyface in your 20s is a death sentence.

I shaved my beard, this is why.
Do they even do that anymore ?
I see 14-16 year olds smoking without that much of a problem.
JFL
At 15, I looked about 12. Most of my friends who were the same age as me, were getting into over-18 regular clubs and buying alcohol like it was nothing.

Not having a early puberty=its over for you.
Because he looks much younger than his actual age
Yes, its a fucking death sentence. Any copers who tell you ''oh it will pay off when you hit 45'', fucking lol, I will be way past my prime and most likely dead and buried.

Last edited:
looking young is lifefuel tbh
just prettyboymaxx

Truecel trait

I remember last time I was asked to prove that I am 16 I was 32. It's over for babyfacecels.

I know the feeling. Had a foid cashier in a camping store challenge me when I was 34 and buying a fucking Wenger Swiss knife.

- No dense facial hair, nor good stubble coverage (just a small patch of stubble on my chin at 34)
- Neotenous face (small nose, baby features)
- Lack of angularity of facial bones
- 23% bodyfat skinnyfat at the time
- 5'9 height
- deathly pale
- narrow shoulders
- was wearing mature clothes but had a ski jacket on
- store was near a local community college
- she probably saw my baby hands and 6 inch wrists

Last edited:
I know the feeling. Had a foid cashier in a camping store challenge me when I was 34 and buying a fucking Wenger Swiss knife.

- No dense facial hair, nor good stubble coverage (just a small patch of stubble on my chin at 34)
- Neotenous face (small nose, baby features)
- Lack of angularity of facial bones
- 23% bodyfat skinnyfat at the time
- 5'9 height
- deathly pale
- narrow shoulders
- was wearing mature clothes but had a ski jacket on
- store was near a local community college
- she probably saw my baby hands and 6 inch wrists
I have similar traits, short height, terrible skinnyfat body. Horrible facial hair growth, no stubble or coverage around my chin. Its like I never developed properly, I watched my friends develop into grown ass men, its probably why I am incel.

I have similar traits, short height, terrible skinnyfat body. Horrible facial hair growth, no stubble or coverage around my chin. Its like I never developed properly, I watched my friends develop into grown ass men, its probably why I am incel.

Its low masculine dimorphism.

High Dimorphism

d2cbbdfb949f6388859376def437cf0e--lawrence-dallaglio-famous-men.jpg

Low dimorphism

fem_100m_rdax_450x600.jpg

Truecel trait
I noticed alot incels look young for their age, very few look older or masculine. Elliot Rodgers per say, no one really mentioned the fact he couldnt get women because he looked like a 16 year old high school kid, amongst grown ass quarterback Brads who most likely were 6'5'' and weighted 230 pounds of muscle.

I noticed alot incels look young for their age, very few look older or masculine. Elliot Rodgers per say, no one really mentioned the fact he couldnt get women because he looked like a 16 year old high school kid, amongst grown ass quarterbacks Brads.
I look both 15 and 50
Truest of truecel traits

Its low masculine dimorphism.

High Dimorphism

d2cbbdfb949f6388859376def437cf0e--lawrence-dallaglio-famous-men.jpg

Low dimorphism

fem_100m_rdax_450x600.jpg

It never even began for the second guy, he is most likely in his late 20s but looks 15 due to his low test features.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back