Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just got a new security guard job offer

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★
About $27 per hour. It's about time I get a decent wage.

No degree, just a GED and an unarmed guard card because I was unlucky enough to end up in a p$ych ward. Doing an extra 2 days at my other job I will earn $5.5k a month after taxes. Rent is $900 if I wanted to do coliving (suicide fuel). Or $1500 in a more expensive area for my own apartment.

An extra $4000 a month to invest and or spend (without debts lul), not bad.

I may be able to afford to start Mustang coping soon!

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WzMcxgLsayE

:feelzez:

Last edited:
For short 3rd worlders: I'm sorry, this thread is for American NEETs throwing their opportunities away. :feelsbadman:

Wow in europe u get 1,6k-2k Euro as security guard

Wow in europe u get 1,6k-2k Euro as security guard
Is that 40 hours a week? That's only $2.2k or so, what is the catch here? Are you sure a better security job doesn't pay more? Before taxes, that would be about $17.1 per hour. Here in California, $17 is starting pay for a shitty security guard job, sometimes $16 if it's really bad though. Even McDonalds pays $16.90 per hour. But you can easily get $20, and way more as a valet. I honestly was thinking of becoming a valet, hell, I probably should for the 2 days to see if I can get more than I already make with this job (12 hours for $230 sitting in my car).

Is that 40 hours a week? That's only $2.2k or so, what is the catch here? Are you sure a better security job doesn't pay more? Before taxes, that would be about $17.1 per hour. Here in California, $17 is starting pay for a shitty security guard job, sometimes $16 if it's really bad though. Even McDonalds pays $16.90 per hour. But you can easily get $20, and way more as a valet. I honestly was thinking of becoming a valet, hell, I probably should for the 2 days to see if I can get more than I already make with this job (12 hours for $230 sitting in my car).
After taxes healthcare rent etc that doesnt apply for burgerland too also you get 14 x a year paid

After taxes healthcare rent etc that doesnt apply for burgerland too also you get 14 x a year paid
Can you re-type this

It's a good job, security guard stationary and forklift weekends or nights are some of the finest truecel jobs

how tall are you?
5'10" or 5'11" I think I'm taller in the morning nearly 6' and 5'10" or so later on I have no idea, I've gotten different readings. Maybe I got shorter over time, I swear they used to measure me as 5'11". I used to measure myself as almost 6' off by like literally 0.3"

It's a good job, security guard stationary and forklift weekends or nights are some of the finest truecel jobs
It's underrated, for some reason everyone wants to ignore that.

It's underrated, for some reason everyone wants to ignore that.
I don't know how it works in your country but in mine security guards have 3 pay grades, and they go from minimum wage, a higher paygrade and after 1 year they have a pretty good wage as in you can live uppere middleclass lifestyle if you rent cheaply and have no debt.

Two close family members have worked as security guards for many years, I did it a summer, extremely underrated for truecel loners who want an easy buck and no headache.

I already saw this vid, someone posted it, I have worked at a very luxurious mall before and this is mostly inaccurate. We don't say over anyways. We work with real police officers btw, they're off duty doing security guard work, you never know if a guard is ex-military or off duty PD etc. If someone says something to you generally you say "Copy" not over. Sometimes we do use police lingo like "Robert 20 Boy to Delta 4, please 10-19 to take your 10-7 when you're not 10-6."

But it's a choice to work in a job like that. Usually the people working such jobs want to become PD or they don't last long and they move onto something better. Not all jobs require you to be so serious. Some security patrol jobs are so easy that you basically just walk around using your phone, earbuds in, etc... I see incels here talking about how they like to walk around in the dark for 3 hours so what's the difference mf?

Maybe I got shorter over time,
that's the most brutal shit I am 5'5 at 21 I don't even want to think how tall I will be when I will be oldER ,i will not let that shit happen i think i will use rope by the end of 30/35

I already saw this vid, someone posted it, I have worked at a very luxurious mall before and this is mostly inaccurate. We don't say over anyways. We work with real police officers btw, they're off duty doing security guard work, you never know if a guard is ex-military or off duty PD etc. If someone says something to you generally you say "Copy" not over. Sometimes we do use police lingo like "Robert 20 Boy to Delta 4, please 10-19 to take your 10-7 when you're not 10-6."

But it's a choice to work in a job like that. Usually the people working such jobs want to become PD or they don't last long and they move onto something better. Not all jobs require you to be so serious. Some security patrol jobs are so easy that you basically just walk around using your phone, earbuds in, etc... I see incels here talking about how they like to walk around in the dark for 3 hours so what's the difference mf?
Cops are the most peeps with napoleon conplex i ever met they all have insecurities jfl

Cops are the most peeps with napoleon conplex i ever met they all have insecurities jfl
Everyone sucks so I see no difference

Not an option for most people around here. I've looked around my area and there's only ever 2 job openings for this kind of work. They required a guard card and only paid $14.50.
Actually I just looked at all the guard postings for my area right now, none of them pay above $17, most are $14 and $15 an hour.
Just admit you got lucky.

Last edited:
Not an option for most people around here. I've looked around my area and there's only ever 2 job openings for this kind of work. They required a guard card and only paid $14.50.
Actually I just looked at all the guard postings for my area right now, none of them pay above $17, most are $14 and $15 an hour.
Just admit you got lucky.
Armed or unarmed?
It's not luck, I live in California. It's more expensive to live here than your city probably.

$14.50 after taxes is like $12.33 so a 12 hour shift would net you about $171. $171 x 6 = $1071. If you keep trying to get a good job eventually you'll have something decent especially at 12 hours a day with the overtime bonus. 7 days a week will get you $686 but the rent is probably lower there. I don't know, you tell me mf.

This. OP is a tallfag/framemaxxer who only got the job cause he doesn't have shit manlet genes.
Actually I got the job because I talked to a gay guy at my other job who just so happens to work there. Most people here might hate him from the onset just because he likes dick, whereas I don't care at all. It was luck, but also I'm not afraid to speak to people which is how the opportunity presented itself. I don't actually speak to people like a bluepilled weirdo and say hi, I let conversations start organically. I'm not a very social person, but I'm not awkward, if that makes sense.

I got the opportunity to get the job because I don't just NEET and hide in my room. Success begets success. Keep being a NEET if you want, one day Bitcoin will be $1 million++ and you will feel like shit.

Armed or unarmed?
It's not luck, I live in California. It's more expensive to live here than your city probably.

$14.50 after taxes is like $12.33 so a 12 hour shift would net you about $171. $171 x 6 = $1071. If you keep trying to get a good job eventually you'll have something decent especially at 12 hours a day with the overtime bonus. 7 days a week will get you $686 but the rent is probably lower there. I don't know, you tell me mf.
With hours that shitty and pay that low I may as well go work on a fishing boat.
But you are right about crypto, buying it is the only reason I work, I haven't gotten to enjoy a single hobby these past two years, what little money I do have I buy crypto.

Actually I got the job because I talked to a gay guy at my other job who just so happens to work there. Most people here might hate him from the onset just because he likes dick, whereas I don't care at all. It was luck, but also I'm not afraid to speak to people which is how the opportunity presented itself. I don't actually speak to people like a bluepilled weirdo and say hi, I let conversations start organically. I'm not a very social person, but I'm not awkward, if that makes sense.

I got the opportunity to get the job because I don't just NEET and hide in my room. Success begets success. Keep being a NEET if you want, one day Bitcoin will be $1 million++ and you will feel like shit.
I mean... good on you landing the job BUT if you had manlet/turbomanlet genes than you would never have gotten this job. So winning the genetic lottery still played a major role.

I mean... good on you landing the job BUT if you had manlet/turbomanlet genes than you would never have gotten this job. So winning the genetic lottery still played a major role.
I only got the job because I know him. I don't see how my height played a factor here. I work shitty unarmed security jobs. A manlet who is allowed to own guns can easily get paid $30 at a lot of security jobs just based on being able to be armed alone .... at 18.

nice

take the extra funds and buy VT SAX

nice

take the extra funds and buy VT SAX
Up 64.80% in the past 5 years. This is decent I guess, but Bitcoin has already 2x'd this year, then went up another 15%. That's 115%. I'm gonna have to keep buying more BTC/XMR/ETH/ATOM/DOT/etc. the gains are just too fucking insane in crypto to bother with stocks tbh. $MSTR and $RIOT etc. are some definite buys, I also like META/AAPL tbh but AAPL = shit gains ngl.

>here in California

Stopped reading there. As a Eurofag, the only way to make good money is through gambling or businessxxing. Wages are shit. Minimum wage a day here is like 70-80 euro with full day of work.

@based_meme I hate America. These people are so ignorant on normal wages. Like those gold diggers who think 100k a year is an average salary.

Pretty dope, recently got my BSIS and looking to get a security gig too

>here in California

Stopped reading there. As a Eurofag, the only way to make good money is through gambling or businessxxing. Wages are shit. Minimum wage a day here is like 70-80 euro with full day of work.

@based_meme I hate America. These people are so ignorant on normal wages. Like those gold diggers who think 100k a year is an average salary.
$100k a year is doable in California especially if you have experience and certs. If I was armed I could make minimum $80k a year doing executive security.

In LA by any chance?
Fuck no fuck everything about LA, I'll do GTA V but unironically there if I could..

I'm in the central coast

$100k a year is doable in California especially if you have experience and certs. If I was armed I could make minimum $80k a year doing executive security.
The only way to make 100k as a security guard in California is to become one for a large private firm or military organization

Fuck no fuck everything about LA, I'll do GTA V but unironically there if I could..

I'm in the central coast
Well if you can get a gun get one asap and get your firearm guard cert that will boost your pay a lot etc. Try working at an airport maybe that will help. Try getting a job as a junior handler if you can't buy a gun, high pay, $29 minimum. Good job in general.

Well if you can get a gun get one asap and get your firearm guard cert that will boost your pay a lot etc. Try working at an airport maybe that will help. Try getting a job as a junior handler if you can't buy a gun, high pay, $29 minimum. Good job in general.
Don't you have to be 21 to even apply for the firearms handling permit? it's a time thing for me unfortunately, but I do know how to handle and proper use of them

The only way to make 100k as a security guard in California is to become one for a large private firm or military organization
Not true. You can do executive security for rich people. Or you can do 12 hour shifts at $30 per hour if you did that 4x a week that's already $1,336 after 20% taxes. Another 3 days of 8 hours is $576 which is already $1,912 per week after taxes. $7,648 per month, $91,776 per year. This is all if you don't do 12 hours a day 6 days a week. Sometimes you will be doing 20 hour shifts or longer and gain double time.

You are wrong.

Don't you have to be 21 to even apply for the firearms handling permit? it's a time thing for me unfortunately, but I do know how to handle and proper use of them
Yeah, but you have something to look forward to if you remember my words. Congrats, your future is bright. By 21 you can be making $70 to 80k. In the meantime you can still make $29 per hour as a junior handler. Good luck.

Yeah, but you have something to look forward to if you remember my words. Congrats, your future is bright. By 21 you can be making $70 to 80k. In the meantime you can still make $29 per hour as a junior handler. Good luck.
Thanks brocel, I'm glad someone else has my same ambition.

Security jobs don't pay anywhere near that in Canada

>here in California

It's pure fucking AIDS. Their perceptions are so unbelievably warped that they can't tell fantasy from reality any longer. The gold diggers, I mean. KEK

Security jobs don't pay anywhere near that in Canada
Move to 'MURICA.

Mustang coping is very nice :feelsgah: I love my mustang :feelsautistic:

Security pays $7-10/hr the US. OP is full of shit. Not even actual police make close to $27 an hr here.
Lol you're insane, nice troll. Cops make $80k to $120k per year starting off.

all the security guards are young and fit and handsome and super groomed. they only seem to hire young and good-looking, not ugly and short, not to even mention truecel-looking like me. and the pay is shit: "Peruspalkka määräytyy työtehtävän vaativuuden sekä työskentelypaikkakunnan mukaan ja vaihtelee noin 1 773 €:n ja 2 324 €:n välillä kuukaudessa työsuhteen ollessa kokoaikainen" 1773 euros per month for full-time job in finland where food, gas(oline), video games etc. are much more expensive than in California. VAT is 24 % (food has 14% VAT). rent depends on city, in Helsinki you are lucky to get a 30 square metre apartment under 900 euros per month.

Last edited:
also: "olethan ulospäinsuuntautunut" (autists need not apply)

all the security guards are young and fit and handsome and super groomed. they only seem to hire young and good-looking, not ugly and short, not to even mention truecel-looking like me. and the pay is shit: "Peruspalkka määräytyy työtehtävän vaativuuden sekä työskentelypaikkakunnan mukaan ja vaihtelee noin 1 773 €:n ja 2 324 €:n välillä kuukaudessa työsuhteen ollessa kokoaikainen" 1773 euros per month for full-time job in finland where food, gas(oline), video games etc. are much more expensive than in California. VAT is 24 % (food has 14% VAT). rent depends on city, in Helsinki you are lucky to get a 30 square metre apartment under 900 euros per month.
Well this is advice for Americunts not people like you who have good healthcare. You have other benefits that we AmeriCUNTS do not have.