Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious just got a JOB

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
let the cuckbucks roll in :feelsautistic:

Congratulations!

Congrats and will you be working with femoids ?

At a grocery store, the job was for cashier but Im actually gonna work produce kek. My cold attitude towards the customers is probably why kek at least I get the job tho.

congrats my dude

i would say congrats but i know how bad working is. enjoy the money is more like it.

how much does it pay? working produce sounds like an ideal wagecuck job just me and the fruits

What is it like? I hear being a security guard is one of the easiest jobs since all they do is sit around watching movies and getting payed.

What is it like? I hear being a security guard is one of the easiest jobs since all they do is sit around watching movies and getting payed.
I'm working produce at a grocery store (and sometimes cashier if they every need an extra hand) its pretty chill. You don't do much except stock the fruits and vegetables and sometimes clean up the aisles of other stuff. And put things back in place if they are out of order. Pretty easy.

I'm working produce at a grocery store (and sometimes cashier if they every need an extra hand) its pretty chill. You don't do much except stock the fruits and vegetables and sometimes clean up the aisles of other stuff. And put things back in place if they are out of order. Pretty easy.
Sounds pretty good

congrats.;)

I need to get one soon

Congratulations bro!

kek
There a problem partner
Unknown 12

Now you can be my beta bux yay :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Suicide fuel.

Having to get up early to be somewhere you don't want to be and to be surrounded by normies. Increases my heart rate just thinking about it.

Congrats OP seriously. When you fail at getting women, I think it's easy to throw in the towel and just give up on everything in life. That's why I think we see so many NEETs on this site and 4chan etc.

But that just compounds the problem.

Most of us can probably never ascend sufficiently to become attractive or escape inceldom. Especially since the rate of inceldom is rising, meaning more of us are being pushed out the bottom of the dating scene every year.

But I still think it's worth trying. We have to do something with our lives.

Suicide fuel.

Having to get up early to be somewhere you don't want to be and to be surrounded by normies. Increases my heart rate just thinking about it.
I got late shifts so I should be good. Also its a part time so it ain't so hard

Congrats OP seriously. When you fail at getting women, I think it's easy to throw in the towel and just give up on everything in life. That's why I think we see so many NEETs on this site and 4chan etc.

But that just compounds the problem.

Most of us can probably never ascend sufficiently to become attractive or escape inceldom. Especially since the rate of inceldom is rising, meaning more of us are being pushed out the bottom of the dating scene every year.

But I still think it's worth trying.
keep fighting the good fight brother, a job makes it easier to cope at the very least

it truly is over for us wagecels

@itsOVER JFL at this wagecuck amirite?

working in retail is really good to lose social anxiety and mastering to fake all different kind of emotions

especially with nice co workers retail isnt THAT bad, but definitly not a job for life

working in retail is really good to lose social anxiety and mastering to fake all different kind of emotions

especially with nice co workers retail isnt THAT bad, but definitly not a job for life
yeah its only while I'm in uni, definitely not trying to make a life out of this