Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just going to surgerymaxxx my acne scars off

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Going to do whatever it takes to remove these scars. If I lose my ROTC scholarship as a result of my face always being fucked up after these procedures I'll be stuck in 90-100k student loan debt after getting my BS. Well, at least I'll have the chance to ascend. Might have to kiss the special forces dream good bye though. Is it worth it?

Joining the military is pretty gay tbh

You should definitely give up your dream of being in the special forces because someone called the military "pretty gay"

The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward. Go for it OP.

Special Forces for what country? This matters

Special Forces for what country? This matters

USASOC, originally I just wanted to enlist after college but I need to pay off the debt either by scholarship or with a normal job lol. So gotta go the officer route

USASOC, originally I just wanted to enlist after college but I need to pay off the debt either by scholarship or with a normal job lol. So gotta go the officer route

For someone who is black pilled your sure never swallowed the red pill. Do you really want to kill/die for (((them)))?

For someone who is black pilled your sure never swallowed the red pill. Do you really want to kill/die for (((them)))?

It's more than that. At a certain point, I don't really care if I'm a ZOGBot. Men were designed to bond with each other in close, tribal like settings. Living through war with a group of guys, develops a true sense of brotherhood unlike anything else in the civilian world. In the end, it will bring more satisfaction than working a 9-5. Plus I want to use my military skills to live in the wilderness after my contract expires.

How do your acne scars look like? Do you have a similar picture or dont mind to share yours?

Man, I'd commit suicide with that much debt.

Good luck with your surgery, I hope you get the results you want.

Do you have a similar picture or dont mind to share yours?
I am also curious but if you’d be uncomfortable don’t pay me any mind.

Good luck man, surgerymaxxing is the way

Good luck man

How do your acne scars look like? Do you have a similar picture or dont mind to share yours?
Good luck with your surgery, I hope you get the results you want.

I am also curious but if you’d be uncomfortable don’t pay me any mind.

Thanks boys. Prob gonna delete this soon, but the last pics was my acne at it's absolute worst. Imagine attending school looking like that, my heart would beat like crazy everyday. First four pics are scars today under different lighting. I'll have to do a lot of canulla subcision w/fillers, rf microneedling sessions, some ha filler, v-beam, then laser at the end when my skin smoothens out.

SCAR 1
SCAR 2
SCAR 3
SCAR 4
Acne 1
Acne 2

Going to do whatever it takes to remove these scars.
Excellent mindset. Wishing you the best. Your acne scars are looking fucked up tbh, hope you find effective treatment.

Excellent mindset. Wishing you the best. Your acne scars are looking fucked up tbh, hope you find effective treatment.
thank you, it really depends of the angle and lighting. I could take some photos that show very little scaring but I wanted to make them as visible as I could

Last edited:
Thanks boys. Prob gonna delete this soon, but the last pics was my acne at it's absolute worst. Imagine attending school looking like that, my heart would beat like crazy everyday. First four pics are scars today under different lighting. I'll have to do a lot of canulla subcision w/fillers, rf microneedling sessions, some ha filler, v-beam, then laser at the end when my skin smoothens out.

View attachment 34562View attachment 34563View attachment 34564View attachment 34565View attachment 34566View attachment 34567
Man these are bad I can’t imagine the times where you actually had the acne at its worst. Again good luck on all of your operations

Dude if i was you i would have done laser treatment a long time ago
I got a ward removed with laser, hurt like hell, but this shit really works
It also tightens your skin
You will look like shit for a few weeks but its absolutely worth it

Thanks boys.

Thank you parents for being such utterly useless cunts. They should have taken you to a dermatologist when you started having 1 or 2 cysts on a regular basis, or had 3 or 4 cysts active at any one time. Dermatologist would have put you on accutane immediately and you would never have gotten such terrible scarring.

I feel bad for you because I suffer from acne but its nowhere NEAR this level.

Dude if i was you i would have done laser treatment a long time ago
I got a ward removed with laser, hurt like hell, but this shit really works
It also tightens your skin
You will look like shit for a few weeks but its absolutely worth it

It depends on the type of scars you have, laser may not be for everyone and it may need to be done after other scar procedures for best results.
Thank you parents for being such utterly useless cunts. They should have taken you to a dermatologist when you started having 1 or 2 cysts on a regular basis, or had 3 or 4 cysts active at any one time. Dermatologist would have put you on accutane immediately and you would never have gotten such terrible scarring.

I feel bad for you because I suffer from acne but its nowhere NEAR this level.

They did but this fucker (he was Jewish!!!) put me on antibiotics for 2 years and everytime I would mention accutane he would dismiss it. These antibiotics probably fucked up my gut biome because I couldn't finish the full accutane course when I finally went on it because of weird digestive patterns.

Last edited:
It's more than that. At a certain point, I don't really care if I'm a ZOGBot. Men were designed to bond with each other in close, tribal like settings. Living through war with a group of guys, develops a true sense of brotherhood unlike anything else in the civilian world. In the end, it will bring more satisfaction than working a 9-5. Plus I want to use my military skills to live in the wilderness after my contract expires.

Those military guys steal from each other and rape each other all the time.

Brothers in arms is a blue pill myth from normies that never served.

But I did speak to a top dermatologist who said that my scars aren't severe, just a lot of rolling ones. He said he has seen much worse. So not all hope is lost, anyways, I guess this is proof to those who said I'm a fakecel LARPer.
Those military guys steal from each other and rape each other all the time.

Brothers in arms is a blue pill myth from normies that never served.

I agree to some extent but still, in the end, I'm already slightly suicidal so if you were to throw me into BUD/S or SFAS right now, I would make it through or die trying. I don't have the guts to rope and I really don't really want to, although I do have thoughts sometimes... so why not use those slightly suicidal thoughts as energy to become a spec operator and achieve something most people won't. Have you served lmao?

Last edited: