Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel just going outside in the first time since tuesday

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
rotted home for the last 4 days. the sad thing is one of them was my bday. legit sat on the chair of my room for at least 11 hours each day.
now i must go outside for couple of minutes to run my car, i hope the engine didnt die..................fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
what is your longest rotting at home run?

Happy birthday matey. Personally i enjoy my own company an would go weeks without leaving my flat if i didn't have bills to pay.

Belated happy birthday boyo.

Happy birthday tbh.

could be weeks until I really run out of food.

Happy birthday

4 days? Kek...there are people here who dont take a shit for 4 days because it messes with their LDAR too much:lul::lul:

thanks all lol. my engine made sound of an alpaca getting raped, probaly gonna have to sell the car soon.

Happy birthday anyway boyo!

The longest "not leaving the house" period I've had was 11 days. It was over summer between school year.

Happy birthday anyway boyo!

The longest "not leaving the house" period I've had was 11 days. It was over summer between school year.
for real lol? i feel like i must go out at least once every 2 days or else i lose my fucking mind

I usually go out. I live with my parents and i don't like to be in my room every minute.
This will change when i move out.