Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just going on one date could’ve saved me

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★

I’ve tried everything. I’ve tried cold approach, I’ve tried online dating, I’ve tried talking in class and I’ve tried to be extroverted. I’ve gymcelled, I’ve lost weight to anorexic levels. I’ve bulked and have gotten muscular. Nothing has ever worked. I haven’t gotten a single hug and I haven’t held hands or ever gone on a date. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

brutal man. idk how old you are but i wont even try tbh i know i will end up being laughed at. offtopic but berserk is a good show

No matter how hard you try, you can't escape being an inferior. You eventually reach your peak, and others, chads and chadlites, will still climb above that peak. Humans are as subjected to natural selection as animals are, if not more as society and the status quo had amplified this aspect of reality.

nah you'd probably just end up paying for a foid's dinner before she leaves

View attachment 1239092
I’ve tried everything. I’ve tried cold approach, I’ve tried online dating, I’ve tried talking in class and I’ve tried to be extroverted. I’ve gymcelled, I’ve lost weight to anorexic levels. I’ve bulked and have gotten muscular. Nothing has ever worked. I haven’t gotten a single hug and I haven’t held hands or ever gone on a date. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Time to surgerymax.

All it would've taken was just one kind soul to see me for who I truly am and would genuinely love me. I could've had a good life but I'm just a miserable inkwell

If people could see the deadly mix of disastrous emotions that this state of loneliness is capable to evoke...

Last edited:
All it would've taken was just one kind soul to see me for who I truly am and would genuinely love me. I could've had a good life but I'm just a miserable inkwell
Yeah. This world is evil

In my country it's between 3000 and 7000 euros.
I wouldn’t reccomend getting a nose surgery from a random oofie-doofie. A certified plastic surgeon that specializes in rhinoplasty’s would definitely be worth the extra 10k.

Going on a mass shooting spree at the local college can solve all your problems

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back