Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

''Just go to the gym bro,women like men with muscles bro''

Still increases your chances by a lot

FACE > HEIGHT COPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH. Y’ALL NIGGAS STAY TAKING L’S FR

Last edited:
women are too retarded to imagine the best looking physique, they'd have to be shown a picture.

but this is why i couldn't give a shit about building muscle, only toning my body. removing bloat on my face is prioritized over not looking like a twink

FACE > HEIGHT COPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH. Y’ALL NIGGAS STAY TAKING L’S FR

muscles are one of the fundamental adjectives of the chad, a chad is a tall, muscular, handsome, white guy

I'm going to gym to be psychologically and physically well. Gym don't change your face, or your height so if you go to the gym to improve your attractiveness, you wrong

Left side with shorter than her bf @ 6:55 is thinking "going on to the next person on my backup list" after her friend hated on short men
Seriously, face harmony (youth, symetry, lean, no dysfunction) is better than physique. Just work chest and legs and youll look get a manly physique. Arms and abs only if you can show it off. Turnsa normie into a higher tier normie

women are dumb regarding looks. They are not objective. They literally listen to their feelings to find a good looking guy and cannot verbalize it.
thats why personality = looks. They truly believe they love the good looking guy's personality

Last edited:
Men are highly impressed by strength and muscles and they project that onto women. The fact is that women don't give a damn about those things, in and of themselves.

Men are highly impressed by strength and muscles and they project that onto women. The fact is that women don't give a damn about those things, in and of themselves.
This. Just bro, bro.

Still increases your chances by a lot
It really doesn't, any guy saying this shit doesn't get women

It comes down to height, frame and face, muscle definition matters very little if even at all, because by default most men are more muscular than any woman

Most of the men on this planet who are regarded as "top tier" in looks have regular builds, they aren't "jacked"

If you don't have the bare minimum in looks muscles don't matter and if you have way more than the bare minimum you don't even need muscles

Is Justin Beiber muscular?

The only reason I’m working out is to get fat off my face and neck and to tone out the rest of my body so I don’t look like a sack of fat XD
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Same can be said about intelligence.

I have been working out for decades and have a quite impressive physique. Especially for my age. But females couldn't care less. They care about your hobbies if you have a chad face. They love your skills if you're chad.

But I love being in shape anyway for my own health and well being.

There is nothing women swoon over more than effortless good looks that ONLY come about thru white genetics. It doesn't matter if they have low self-esteem, are poor, are skinnyfat, are potentially psychotic murderers. They want this:

2021 07 21 13 06 17 kurt cobain   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

women like men with muscles bro​

:soy: ''Women don't care about height bro''
these aren't mutually exclusive ideas, the degree to which one matters is going to depend on the degree of difference in that field

a 6'6" guy who's ripped with muscles is going to outperform a 6'7" guy who's a twig or a whale for example, but either of them will destroy a 4'6" guy with ultimate muscles

He is, for foid standards (ottermode)
Exactly my point:
by default most men are more muscular than any woman

That's why being "buff" doesn't really matter, women tend to value traits that have less to do with effort and more to do with innate prowess (which is why height and face are the top two)

Push ups/pull ups and you have reached the fitness level needed by most women. Better spend that time and money at the gym, herniating your discs, instead for treating your face.

Muscles don’t matter I was gymmaxxed at one point and got no attention because of my ugly face and small stature

Muscles are a multiplier, but not a requirement. Face and maybe height are only requirements.

Last edited:
Exactly my point:

That's why being "buff" doesn't really matter, women tend to value traits that have less to do with effort and more to do with innate prowess (which is why height and face are the top two)
buff >>>> skinnyfat though

Gym is important only to have a strong body to protect yourself from bullying.
If you use it to impress women then you are just an idiot.

Gym is important only to have a strong body to protect yourself from bullying.
If you use it to impress women then you are just an idiot.
You don't need muscles to protect yourself from bullying

You don't need muscles to protect yourself from bullying
You need them when you are skinny. Muscles give you the look of a tough guy so people fear you and never ever think to bully you. Muscles give you strength so even if they beat you, you don't fall down.

You need them when you are skinny. Muscles give you the look of a tough guy so people fear you and never ever think to bully you. Muscles give you strength so even if they beat you, you don't fall down.

Push ups/pull ups and you have reached the fitness level needed by most women. Better spend that time and money at the gym, herniating your discs, instead for treating your face.
:yes:

i just workout for myself, i need to do things sometimes on my job like dig trenches so I can't be some weak noodlearm.

You don't even need to go to a gym if you don't want to, just get a barbell and workout at home, do olympic movements with a lighter weight, clean and press/snatch,

Last edited:
No gym for bad genetics

I go to the gym because it's a nice hobby that keeps my mind and body healthy. It also makes sense to be the best version of yourself, right? A guy who has a trained body will always do better than a fat/skinnyfat guy with the same face and height

TAKE IT FROM ME --- if you have a chinless, elongated, goblin face, having muscles will make no difference

Yet, I have met skinny fat guys with Chad level faces, and dating is never a problem for them.