Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

''Just go to the gym bro,women like men with muscles bro''

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

54qwbhz53e4a+trw4r<%/Ü=(
★★★★★
115d 17h 4m
Still increases your chances by a lot

WØLF

WØLF

RDF (Ritalincel Defense Force) veteran
★★★★★
177d 7h 9m
FACE > HEIGHT COPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH. Y’ALL NIGGAS STAY TAKING L’S FR

Last edited:
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★★
34d 5h 14m
women are too retarded to imagine the best looking physique, they'd have to be shown a picture.

but this is why i couldn't give a shit about building muscle, only toning my body. removing bloat on my face is prioritized over not looking like a twink

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
141d 23h 13m
WØLF said:

The kissless

The kissless

Recruit
★★
2d 15h 38m
muscles are one of the fundamental adjectives of the chad, a chad is a tall, muscular, handsome, white guy

Colera

Colera

Officer
9d 13h 33m
I'm going to gym to be psychologically and physically well. Gym don't change your face, or your height so if you go to the gym to improve your attractiveness, you wrong

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Officer
15d 23h 2m
Colera said:
Gym don't change your face, or your height so if you go to the gym to improve your attractiveness, you wrong
Facts

doomed2failio

doomed2failio

Automatic 6ft radius pre-coof
7d 5h 6m
Left side with shorter than her bf @ 6:55 is thinking "going on to the next person on my backup list" after her friend hated on short men
Seriously, face harmony (youth, symetry, lean, no dysfunction) is better than physique. Just work chest and legs and youll look get a manly physique. Arms and abs only if you can show it off. Turnsa normie into a higher tier normie

women are dumb regarding looks. They are not objective. They literally listen to their feelings to find a good looking guy and cannot verbalize it.
thats why personality = looks. They truly believe they love the good looking guy's personality

Last edited:
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★★
54d 12h 40m
Men are highly impressed by strength and muscles and they project that onto women. The fact is that women don't give a damn about those things, in and of themselves.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
112d 4h 54m
Extra-Samsaric said:
Men are highly impressed by strength and muscles and they project that onto women. The fact is that women don't give a damn about those things, in and of themselves.

Deathmint

Deathmint

Mogged by pigeon shit.
★★★
6d 7h 27m
Extra-Samsaric said:
This. Just bro, bro.

Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
48d 16h 34m
The only reason I’m working out is to get fat off my face and neck and to tone out the rest of my body so I don’t look like a sack of fat XD

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
112d 4h 54m
Ecstasy said:
Still increases your chances by a lot
It really doesn't, any guy saying this shit doesn't get women

It comes down to height, frame and face, muscle definition matters very little if even at all, because by default most men are more muscular than any woman

Most of the men on this planet who are regarded as "top tier" in looks have regular builds, they aren't "jacked"

If you don't have the bare minimum in looks muscles don't matter and if you have way more than the bare minimum you don't even need muscles

Is Justin Beiber muscular?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
66d 6h 30m
Broly said:
The only reason I’m working out is to get fat off my face and neck and to tone out the rest of my body so I don’t look like a sack of fat XD
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

mental out is a manky British tranny and eats shit
★★★★★
122d 16m
ibericel

ibericel

Officer
★★★★
17d 13h 44m
Extra-Samsaric said:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Same can be said about intelligence.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

54qwbhz53e4a+trw4r<%/Ü=(
★★★★★
115d 17h 4m
BlkPillPres said:
Is Justin Beiber muscular?
He is, for foid standards (ottermode)

M

magyl

Greycel
19h 43m
I have been working out for decades and have a quite impressive physique. Especially for my age. But females couldn't care less. They care about your hobbies if you have a chad face. They love your skills if you're chad.

But I love being in shape anyway for my own health and well being.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
76d 4h 27m
Extra-Samsaric said:
There is nothing women swoon over more than effortless good looks that ONLY come about thru white genetics. It doesn't matter if they have low self-esteem, are poor, are skinnyfat, are potentially psychotic murderers. They want this:

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
41d 17h 16m
Sennacherib said:

women like men with muscles bro​

:soy: ''Women don't care about height bro''
these aren't mutually exclusive ideas, the degree to which one matters is going to depend on the degree of difference in that field

a 6'6" guy who's ripped with muscles is going to outperform a 6'7" guy who's a twig or a whale for example, but either of them will destroy a 4'6" guy with ultimate muscles

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
112d 4h 54m
Ecstasy said:
He is, for foid standards (ottermode)
Exactly my point:
BlkPillPres said:
by default most men are more muscular than any woman

That's why being "buff" doesn't really matter, women tend to value traits that have less to do with effort and more to do with innate prowess (which is why height and face are the top two)

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★★★
63d 10h 55m
Push ups/pull ups and you have reached the fitness level needed by most women. Better spend that time and money at the gym, herniating your discs, instead for treating your face.

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Based!
★★★★★
80d 25m
Muscles don’t matter I was gymmaxxed at one point and got no attention because of my ugly face and small stature

Speed

Speed

Admiral
★★
78d 2h 27m
Muscles are a multiplier, but not a requirement. Face and maybe height are only requirements.

Last edited:
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

54qwbhz53e4a+trw4r<%/Ü=(
★★★★★
115d 17h 4m
BlkPillPres said:
Exactly my point:

That's why being "buff" doesn't really matter, women tend to value traits that have less to do with effort and more to do with innate prowess (which is why height and face are the top two)
buff >>>> skinnyfat though

Mahmood-Silver

Mahmood-Silver

Recruit
★★
5d 9h 19m
Gym is important only to have a strong body to protect yourself from bullying.
If you use it to impress women then you are just an idiot.

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Officer
15d 23h 2m
Mahmood-Silver said:
You don't need muscles to protect yourself from bullying

Mahmood-Silver

Mahmood-Silver

Recruit
★★
5d 9h 19m
Sennacherib said:
You don't need muscles to protect yourself from bullying
You need them when you are skinny. Muscles give you the look of a tough guy so people fear you and never ever think to bully you. Muscles give you strength so even if they beat you, you don't fall down.

bignose

bignose

incel big nose
★★★
23d 1h 9m
Mahmood-Silver said:
You need them when you are skinny. Muscles give you the look of a tough guy so people fear you and never ever think to bully you. Muscles give you strength so even if they beat you, you don't fall down.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
331d 12h 35m
Extra-Samsaric said:
This.

Women don't give a fuck if some ugly manlet can lift 300kg. Skinny tallfag will always mog.
Mahmood-Silver said:
Also this. My strength saved my life last year, that's all gymcelling is good for. For strength so you can protect yourself.

Gym is useless otherwise.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★★
103d 13h 52m
Kamikaze said:
Push ups/pull ups and you have reached the fitness level needed by most women. Better spend that time and money at the gym, herniating your discs, instead for treating your face.
:yes:

refmd

refmd

awol
★★
3d 20h 6m
i just workout for myself, i need to do things sometimes on my job like dig trenches so I can't be some weak noodlearm.

You don't even need to go to a gym if you don't want to, just get a barbell and workout at home, do olympic movements with a lighter weight, clean and press/snatch,

Last edited:
Wellington

Wellington

Sic Semper Tyrannis
★★★★
1d 16h 35m
No gym for bad genetics

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★★★
63d 10h 55m

S

Social_Cel

Greycel
11h 11m
I go to the gym because it's a nice hobby that keeps my mind and body healthy. It also makes sense to be the best version of yourself, right? A guy who has a trained body will always do better than a fat/skinnyfat guy with the same face and height

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
118d 3h 24m
WØLF said:
Face is everything

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4