Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just go to Kenya theory

Yes, Its the same in east asia. That is why I think theres more to looks, when it comes to female to male attraction. It seems, like females get instinctively horny, for a male who has a shit ton more status than her.
Absolutely not true at all. I've been all over the fucking world, and foids act EXACTLY the same on every continent on earth. If they don't like your face, you get ZERO eye contact from them. This is true in Asia, in Russia, India, Japan, Argentina. EVERYWHERE. Your sexual market value ANYWHERE is the sum total of your age + your looks.

Absolutely not true at all. I've been all over the fucking world, and foids act EXACTLY the same on every continent on earth. If they don't like your face, you get ZERO eye contact from them. This is true in Asia, in Russia, India, Japan, Argentina. EVERYWHERE. Your sexual market value ANYWHERE is the sum total of your age + your looks.
this

Probably the most stupid shit ive read on here

There is a thing called locationcel lmfao
Yeah I mean, white incel men are known to go to south east asia and basicly slay, its a very common phenomena. They get nothing in the west, but in SEA they get new pussy every night if they want.

The problem here isn't about where to go, because women aren't comparing you to themselves. They are comparing you to other men, so when they fire up google and see all the men in the world that mog you, they will know they fucked up by picking you, and that is when the monkey-branching begins.

I dont want a woman with HIV