Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just go to a psychologist bro

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
This is what i've been told when i went to a psychologist last time about +1 year ago:

-You need to shave, you look like you didn't shaved in weeks
-If you say yourself to a mirror every morning "i like myself, i'm attractive" you will feel better
-Get dress, even if you stay at home
-You don't look like a winner to me
-It's a lack of respect to your mom coming here in sport clothes (i went with my mom)
-If i were your mom i would kick you out of the house (i wasn't even neet, i was on summer vacation)
-I had people here that killed themselves, and i don't care about it, but if you do you're stupid

I cried and never came back to a psychologist ever again. This may seem brutal to you, but i promise all of this is true, and i remember this phrases, i just translated them from my language.

I still hate this PUA son of a bitch. This guys are all cold trash motherfuckers and narcisists. I hope they get what they fucking deserve.

psychology is a pseudoscience.
it works as a placebo only for the people who actually "believe" in it, and even in those cases the results are minimal.

they are useless
the last one i visited couldnt even make eye contact with me jfl
imagine having an autistic therapist

-I had people here that killed themselves, and i don't care about it, but if you do you're stupid

What did he mean by this? What did he not care about?

This is what i've been told when i went to a psychologist last time about +1 year ago:

-If you say yourself to a mirror every morning "i like myself, i'm attractive" you will feel better
-It's a lack of respect to your mom coming here in sport clothes (i went with my mom)
-If i were your mom i would kick you out of the house (i wasn't even neet, i was on summer vacation)

I cried and never came back to a psychologist ever again. This may seem brutal to you, but i promise all of this is true, and i remember this phrases, i just translated them from my language.

I still hate this PUA son of a bitch. This guys are all cold trash motherfuckers and narcisists. I hope they get what they fucking deserve.
Chad would have gotten sympathy and a tailor made rehab facility

they are useless
the last one i visited couldnt even make eye contact with me jfl
imagine having an autistic therapist
The previous one i went to was cold as ice, he looked deep into my eyes making me nervous, but didn't wanted to shake my hand. Imagine being you the patient when this guys are more fucking crazy than i am. Psychology is a scam honestly, none of this guys worth any money.

What did he mean by this? What did he not care about?
He did not care about some of their patients roping. Because i told him i had suicidal ideas.
it works as a placebo only for the people who actually "believe" in it, and even in those cases the results are minimal.
i must agree, and i went to 3 different pyschologists

Psychologists are scams, they just want to make more money off you by giving you more jewpills.

Psychology is nothing more than bluepilled pseudoscience created by jews to keep their working drones on the move

it always makes me laugh when they put 100000 condition for it to work
"but you have to believe!!!!"

it always makes me laugh when they put 100000 condition for it to work
"but you have to believe!!!!"
it's the same with moral,god,love etc.
the value of this "things" is entirely subjective because they aren't real.

The previous one i went to was cold as ice, he looked deep into my eyes making me nervous, but didn't wanted to shake my hand. Imagine being you the patient when this guys are more fucking crazy than i am. Psychology is a scam honestly, none of this guys worth any money.

Just another proof that psychologist are the ones who are ''psychopaths'' and want to exploit lonely men.

Just another proof that psychologist are the ones who are ''psychopaths'' and want to exploit lonely men.
They are successful because of the pathetic society we live in that drives people mad. And i'm sure most of the problems are actually related to sexual frustration directly or indirectly

He did not care about some of their patients roping. Because i told him i had suicidal ideas.

That's what I thought but that seemed like such a strange and harsh thing to say to a patient that I though you mistyped somehow.

They are successful because of the pathetic society we live in that drives people mad.

A brutal driver licence pill once again. But to be honest, if we look back in time therapy was not even a thing, which means this is nothing but a scam of this era we live in.

And i'm sure most of the problems are actually related to sexual frustration directly or indirectly

They are but it is completely dismissed and ignored by the general public and by physicians.

Also, it seems that yo uare not supposed to addres your problems directly which makes the whole therapy thing completely pointless.

They do their best to put beta male patients down, to emasculate them mentally. I ve heard stuff like you are not intelligent, you are not creative, etc.

If at least they used the Socratic method to help us organize our minds... ( Inevitably would lead to their blackpill acceptance ).

For femoids they are trained to encourage degenerate behaviours like cheating and fucking strange people at partys.

reeeal fucking helpful there :feelsseriously: just deprive your kid of the only stability and social contact he receives theory :feelsrope:

Naw bro. You need to keep paying (((them))) to get insulted bro. It's just a process to find the right (((the-rapist))) hundreds or thousands of dollars later bro.

A brutal driver licence pill once again. But to be honest, if we look back in time therapy was not even a thing, which means this is nothing but a scam of this era we live in.

They are but it is completely dismissed and ignored by the general public and by physicians.
At least for me is pointless, because my depression is linked to this involuntary celibate condition. They will just hide the problem, or give me pua scam shit.

Show him how winnERs act

I'm going for my 1st cognitive behavior therapy session this Wednesday

reeeal fucking helpful there :feelsseriously: just deprive your kid of the only stability and social contact he receives theory :feelsrope:
That was too brutal, it was the thing that drove to tears. This guys are hearthless.
gl bro, i did EMDR with one of this guys, it was stupid and didn't helped a bit

Cognitive behaviour therapy... What the fuck did happen to this world and to men? This is absurd. Such thing did not even exist in the past. This is made-up bullshit. I know how to solve all those problems but we are not allowed to.

Cognitive behaviour therapy... What the fuck did happen to this world and to men? This is absurd. Such thing did not even exist in the past. This is made-up bullshit. I know how to solve all those problems but we are not allowed to.
I'm only doing it cause it ups my chances of still getting my monthly personal independent payment which is a benefit here in the UK