Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Just go out and meet people."

arthur17

arthur17

Pessimist Philosophycel
This advice is fucking awful.How can i go out and meet with people when im ugly af and my social anxiety makes me look like a fucking weirdo.
At this point of my life,im even scared to meet with new people.
Literally when you are ugly person with a social anxiety,its a double over for you.:blackpill:

No advice is gonna help you when you're ugly. At that point you better make a hail Mary and pull some shit out the fire and win the lottery or be a professional athlete or some shit. There's literally nothing else you can do

No advice is gonna help you when you're ugly. At that point you better make a hail Mary and pull some shit out the fire and win the lottery or be a professional athlete or some shit. There's literally nothing else you can do
well said

if going outside worked then all of us would of experienced teenage love when we were at school

Just go out = bars and nightclubs
Meet people = just be NT and talk to people naturally in non pussy-drying way

Normies are very indirect

I bet you it was a boomer that told you this. Never listen to them, they grew up in the absolute best era of humanity (1970 - 1990). They are the weak men that brought hard times, remember that.

Where do you live? In Korea, stupid people give me the same advice.

I bet you it was a boomer that told you this. Never listen to them, they grew up in the absolute best era of humanity (1970 - 1990). They are the weak men that brought hard times, remember that.
I haven't thought about this but you're so right.

Go to a swimming pool, hit on divorced milfs. If they refuse, rape them in Runescape.

This advice is fucking awful.How can i go out and meet with people when im ugly af and my social anxiety makes me look like a fucking weirdo.
At this point of my life,im even scared to meet with new people.
Literally when you are ugly person with a social anxiety,its a double over for you.:blackpill:
Same

Just go out and get ignored or bullied by people.