Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL just give up your seat bro

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
why do women think that they are above everyone else when they are pregnant or have children? :feelskek:

you and your children are not entitled to safety.

tag a .co user that would give up his seat. :feelsclown:

i know one incel that always hogs the seats: @Speedloader

RKRyCeef4iXAX9ZjX22h5bcrgVyGXgcbZttChKykgWQ

Gigabased ngl. Lifefuel for seatcels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I would give up my seat, but only because I don't want a subhuman being so close to me. It's a win-win situation.

I would give up my seat, but only because I don't want a subhuman being so close to me. It's a win-win situation.
Are you not subhuman yourself?

I'm fine with my own subhumanity. But I don't want to deal with others.
Makes sense tbh but when I think about it that's probably how ugly foids think when they see me.

Pregnant foids are just walking cum dumpsters. Never give up your seat for one

She shouldn't get mad as he's being the feminist she would want him to be. They don't want guys treating them as inferior and as equals.

Men don't give other men their seat. This is equality. This is the kind of feminism I support.

She shouldn't get mad as he's being the feminist she would want him to be. They don't want guys treating them as inferior and as equals.

Men don't give other men their seat. This is equality. This is the kind of feminism I support.
w-wait, so what you are saying is that feminism should only apply to women when it is convenient for them?

found the incel!

Youmustlogintoviewthiscomment 39c87813b23e7e6e04076f2a61e25695

Of course it's the man who must move despite being 3/4 women sitting there.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Absolutely based meme

I would just let my car home in order to become a seatcel and troll ppl in public transport no joke.
HERO

but i do give my seat to oldcels and old men that seem that ve came from work or wagecuck

I never understood what the big deal was with pregnant foids. They think they're so fucking special and make all the cutsey instagram posts thinking its a fucking disney movie or some shit, but they're still just pieces of worthless shit like the rest of us. George Floyd (pbuh) had the right idea about pregnant bitches

I never understood what the big deal was with pregnant foids. They think they're so fucking special and make all the cutsey instagram posts thinking its a fucking disney movie or some shit, but they're still just pieces of worthless shit like the rest of us. George Floyd (pbuh) had the right idea about pregnant bitches
it's because my kid is special.

my mother used to get mad when i was bullied and would do nothing about it, she thought that i was supposed to be treated like her when she was young. w-whatt, why is my son getting bullied?!! his little sister isn't getting bullied, but he is.. hmm.. i wonder why?

safety is a privilege.

Look at this based boy force the sluts to give him a seat :feelshaha::feelsokman:

Women are entitled to nothing from me. Not my assistance, nor my attention, nor my GOD DAMN SEAT

Based

Women are entitled to nothing from me. Not my assistance, nor my attention, nor my GOD DAMN SEAT
Look at this based boy force the sluts to give him a seat :feelshaha::feelsokman:
View attachment 425758

why do women think that they are above everyone else when they are pregnant or have children? :feelskek:

you and your children are not entitled to safety.

tag a .co user that would give up his seat. :feelsclown:

i know one incel that always hogs the seats: @Speedloader

View attachment 425714

View attachment 425715

View attachment 425716
You know what's really fucked up about this, he's sandwiched between three able-bodied foids who aren't giving up their seats but he's the only one who's expected to give up his.

You know what's really fucked up about this, he's sandwiched between three able-bodied foids who aren't giving up their seats but he's the only one who's expected to give up his.
i wonder why is she dagger eye-ing him?

he probably said something nasty prior to this picture.

why do women think that they are above everyone else when they are pregnant or have children
OP is adorable thinking only impregnated women feel this entitlement, even barren women want such entitlements.

I would be glad to give them to cute girls who were kind to me and smiled.

Seat
Preg

I know believing in their kindness is cope, but coping takes effort so if a girl wants to help me take less effort to cope, I can reward her with a seat.

Smile
Skirt

There are advantages to letting girls sit, so long as they don't mind the male gaze.

Spread
Spike

Giving up my seat is probably less expensive than paying $20 for some Japanese hostess to sit across from me when I eat lunch.

Tits
Black

TBH sometimes even a mom would be fine too, I realize motherhood tends to make foids uglier but there are exceptions where they can be cute, right?

Giving up your seat = cuck
Should have fucked a dude with a car, but she instead fucked homeless Chad.