Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Just give it time, you'll find the perfect girl eventually"

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
This is such a disgusting cope. Don't listen to these fuckers. Take it from an oldcel, if you aren't getting pussy in middle school, IT'S OVER. I'm almost 30 and I've never even had a girlfriend. What do they think is going to happen? I'm going to fall in love when I'm 40? 50? With some disgusting used up fucking HAG? I'll die before I settle for some fat fucking cow with 3 bastards from Tyrone. Normie advice is destructive. If you listen to these bastards it will lead you astray from the truth. Kids should be told the truth while they still have chance to change things. If you tell them to just keep waiting, they'll wake up tomorrow and they'll be 30 without ever having known what it feels like to be loved. People should be told to slay at all costs before it's too late because most likely you're going to lose value as you get older and your chances will keep getting slimmer until your whole life has slipped through your fingers.

Translation: some used up single mother with mixed race kids will settle with you and you will finally """"""ascend""""""

This. I’m 38 and never had anything closely resembling even a female friend. Girls didn’t even want to friendzone me, I am so physically unattractive. I missed out on everything when I was young simply because my skeleton was the wrong shape and size. I wish I killed myself when I was 18, it would have saved so much suffering. By the age of 18 you will know if you’re ugly or not. There is no such thing as an ugly duckling - if you’re ugly as a teen, you’re ugly forever.

Translation: some used up single mother with mixed race kids will settle with you and you will finally """"""ascend""""""
This. I’m 38 and never had anything closely resembling even a female friend. Girls didn’t even want to friendzone me, I am so physically unattractive. I missed out on everything when I was young simply because my skeleton was the wrong shape and size. I wish I killed myself when I was 18, it would have saved so much suffering. By the age of 18 you will know if you’re ugly or not. There is no such thing as an ugly duckling - if you’re ugly as a teen, you’re ugly forever.

"just be yourself"-tier normie advice

Sex by middle school or over? That's when you start puberty, you definitely have time to develop during middle school and even highschool

Sex by middle school or over? That's when you start puberty, you definitely have time to develop during middle school and even highschool
I would honestly say if you're a virgin at 20+ IT'S OVER.

most late teen virgins end up ascending

From Omegavirginrevolt.com

"In many countries, the military has a reserve. In the US, each service has a reserve component, and there is the National Guard. The reserves are made up of citizens who may get activated when extra troops are needed to supplement the standing military. When they’re not activated, the reserves train on a regular basis. In the US, the reserves train one weekend a month and two additional weeks a year.

I have noticed a disturbing parallel to the military reserves in the world of dating advice. A piece of dating advice I have been given numerous times is, “Just wait until X” where X was “you’re out of high school”, “you’re out of college”, “you’re 25”, “you’re 30”, etc. In other words, there was going to be some point in time in the not too distant future when all of sudden women were going to be interested in me. That point in time was always not now, but later. As time went on, and it didn’t happen people just kept moving the goalposts from after high school, to after college, and so forth. (Goalpost shifting is common in dating advice.) This piece of dating advice is not unique to me. I find it all over the place even when I’m not looking for it such as with this example on the Dickless Man Project.

On the surface, it sounds like this piece of dating advice is just to get men to shut up for a while about not getting laid/not having a girlfriend. In reality, what is going on is much more sinister. Notice how the quote above doesn’t say to just wait, but to “work on becoming a good person”. (It also says to work on being a good future sex partner, but that’s impossible without practice. This is another example of doublethink in dating advice.) Whether it’s the so called manosphere, feminists like Dr. Nerdlove Manginalove, or anyone else peddling dating advice, they all spend almost all of their time on nebulous and meaningless “self improvement” and political ideologies instead of how to meet women and get laid/get a girlfriend. The last thing any of the dating advice peddlers want to see is a man successful with women.

The reason why the dating advice peddlers don’t want you to successfully get women is about more than just money. It’s not just about keeping you as a paying customer. Many of the dating advice peddlers don’t even sell anything. Wanting to make you become a feminist, white nationalist, conspiracy theorist, paleo dieter, etc. is a big part of it, but that isn’t the only reason.

The dating advice peddlers want to keep you in the dating equivalent of the reserves. If you have something women want like money, eventually there will be women who will show interest in you. Their interest will be fake, and they will probably be plotting their divorce before you get married. However, given enough time, there will be women who will at least fake interest in you. Women are only interest in the 20% of men they find attractive. Women ignore all other men for the most part until they start realizing that their looks are fading. This can happen as early as her late 20s or as late as her 30s. Women have nothing to show for the decades of screwing around with the 20% of men except STDs, a ruined vagina, lots of financial debt, and maybe some kids. When it’s clear that one of the men in the 20% won’t commit to her, out of desperation she will try to get a man in the 80% before her looks fade. She needs a stupid man to pay her debts, pay for her kids if she has them or give her kids before she hits menopause. For women to be able to do this, there has to be men waiting in reserve for her. The 20% of attractive men aren’t enough to go around.

The problem is why should a man be in the reserves. There’s no benefit for us in getting together with a ruined former slut with a STD especially if she has kids. It’s not like we would even get sex out of the deal. As soon as we’re locked in, our relationships/marriages with them would become mostly if not completely sexless. We’re all better off going our own way and opting out of anything having to do with women. To combat this, the dating advice peddlers are trying to keep us on the MDAD treadmill by distracting us with meaningless crap that has nothing to do with meeting women and getting laid/relationships with women. Self improvement bullshit is perfect for this since it doesn’t have any objective metrics for measuring improvement so they can keep you going in circles until a woman fakes interest in you. Ideological bullshit is also perfect since gynocentric ideologies such as feminism, white nationalism, the red pill, etc. since it keeps you focused on serving women without getting anything in return for your service. By distracting you from being aware that you aren’t getting together with women, the dating advice peddlers are keeping you in a position of weakness for when a woman fakes interest in you.

When a man decides to give up on women, he is dropping out of the reserves. This is something women recognize as an existential threat to them because women are incapable of doing anything except manipulating men. A man who has dropped out of the reserves can’t be manipulated by women any longer. This is why giving up on women generates more vitrol from women than men who physically abuse women do.

If you’re part of the reserves, drop out. All that’s waiting for you are debts, STDs, and a sexless marriage that will end in divorce with you losing half or more of your assets."

This is so fucking true, and so fucking depressing.