Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "just get yourself out there" works only for NT normie men

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
Title. NT normies enjoy socializing by default and they won't embarass themselves in a public setting with a lot of people unlike non-NTs that do autistic shit like shaking or being anxious.

Normies don't know how good they have it compared to non-NTs , denying the NTpill means that you are a coper. Nothing sucks more than battling your own thoughts all the time.

I am an ugly mentalcel, but won't even even question or call a normal looking mentalcel a fakecel because I know how it feels like constantly having these thoughts inside your head.

A sub5 NTfag mogs a normie looking non-NT guy and that's just a fact. Non-NT means being taken advantage over all the time by normies and becoming the punching bag in every single situation.

Title. NT normies enjoy socializing by default and they won't embarass themselves in a public setting with a lot of people unlike non-NTs that do autistic shit like shaking or being anxious.

Normies don't know how good they have it compared to non-NTs , denying the NTpill means that you are a coper. Nothing sucks more than battling your own thoughts all the time.

I am an ugly mentalcel, but won't even even question or call a normal looking mentalcel a fakecel because I know how it feels like constantly having these thoughts inside your head.

A sub5 NTfag mogs a normie looking non-NT guy and that's just a fact. Non-NT means being taken advantage over all the time by normies and becoming the punching bag in every single situation.
Straight facts. The people saying mentalcels are fakecels don't understand how bad neurodivergence reduces your chances.

Soyciety is a hostile cesspool idk how they have the gal to say those stupid advices

The "just get out" thing is retarded
Ok I'm out now what the fuck I am suposed to do ? Go drink alcool on a bar like a retard ?
You will just lose your time and money and no nobody is going to talk to you except maybe a homeless that want your money

Ok I'm out now what the fuck I am suposed to do ? Go drink alcool on a bar like a retard ?
You will just lose your time and money and no nobody is going to talk to you except maybe a homeless that want your money

are you going to fight if you get drafted by the government ?
I have been in the army for two and a half years. I recently managed to break contract because of an injury and ptsd

Any advice given by a normie is only useful for them, not to sub-5s.

This, I tried the normie advice of "be more confident" "put yourself out there" and all I ended up accomplishing was making a fool out of myself. I've learned that I'm high inhibition for a reason, it's to protect myself from doing stupid shit.

This, I tried the normie advice of "be more confident" "put yourself out there" and all I ended up accomplishing was making a fool out of myself. I've learned that I'm high inhibition for a reason, it's to protect myself from doing stupid shit.
:yes:

Woman going out = Gets fucked by some Guy
Man Going out = Useless Gaslight and Forced to be Productive ( Work )

i roll in grass so i can smell like i have a life