Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Just get nice clothes bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Jgkdflg
Jgkdfjgdf

"Just get nice and clean clothes bro you'll be 10x more attractive" :soy: :soy: :soy::bluepill::bluepill:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What the fuck happened to his jaw, it literally does not exist

A lot of chads I see wear very simple shit like a short and some shorts.

And yet they have foids drooling.

Meanwhile you could wear the best custom made armani suits and no foid will even notice you.

What the fuck happened to his jaw, it literally does not exist
His toxic personality hid his jaw. If only he was a decent human being to women his jaw would grow and he wouldn't be an innsell.

404 jaw not found

but he looks like he was in an accident tbh

How he hasn't roped yet is beyond me.

I can't laugh at this, and anyone who can is a fakecel and should be permabanned.

This guy is fucked. Born deformed, probably short, poor and from India. I would rope.

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO

Meanwhile you could wear the best custom made armani suits and no foid will even notice you.
chad can come to gala evening in basketball shorts, wife beater t-shirt and all foids would still drool over him

Was he born with a birth defect?

Finally found somebody I jawmog to oblivion.
Truest of truecels who ever lived somebody pls bring him to this forum.

I can't even wear nice clothes because of my loose skin.

Fashion is the most retarded cope ever, fucking faggotry

I can't laugh at this, and anyone who can is a fakecel and should be permabanned.
tbh. Never got why some "incels" would mock ugly men when they are apparently ugly themselves. Either its proof that they aren't actually ugly or that lookism is so strong that even people who suffer under it will hate on uglier men.

This! This! This!.I wear these expensive clothes to work everyday but there this guy who takes a subway with me with me dressed in casuals and he got all the glances.