Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just get an arranged marriage bro! CURRIES GET IN HERE

L A R P
A
R
P

Probably a larp

But If not JFL that she wouldn't even give her husband a blowjob when she probably blew hundreds of Chad's and Tyrones in college. Unbelievable he didnt go ER on her

L A R P
A
R
P
retard post. this type of thing is very common. I have known currycels who marriages American curry foid to later find out she was a cum toilet for white Chads in University

Maybe its larp but I'm sure that all Indian girls chase white boys while lying to their parents they are virgins and use some Indian boy as a coverup while they fuck white guy

Maybe its larp but I'm sure that all Indian girls chase white boys while lying to their parents they are virgins and use some Indian boy as a coverup while they fuck white guy
It's not larp this is very common in America.

It's not larp this is very common in America.
I'm not surprised, ethnic foids liberate themselves from parents oppression with fucking a white guy.

This is what i keep telling curries. Dont get arranged married to indian women. The time of loyal and virgin women have come to an end. The time of whores has begun.

L A R P
A
R
P
Definitely. The way “she” recounts the story is unbelievable. Also, how did he just stumble upon pictures of everything naughty she’s ever done? Maybe similar situations are have actually occurred, but I’m not going to waste time on a fake story

"Her" English is not one of an "american born college girl". Not buying it.

I think I'll make myself scrambled eggs with tomatoes, a piece of cake and juice to drink. I got hungry after reading all of that.

Probably a larp

But If not JFL that she wouldn't even give her husband a blowjob when she probably blew hundreds of Chad's and Tyrones in college. Unbelievable he didnt go ER on her
The part of her cousins convincing her to do that is BS, she didn’t want to because he isn’t chad

retard post. this type of thing is very common. I have known currycels who marriages American curry foid to later find out she was a cum toilet for white Chads in University
Vegetable-tier-IQ post. It may or not be very common, but the post was written by someone wanting to make a point, not the actual foid in question.