Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JuSt GeT a JoB

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
My mother said to me

"ikillcucks you wonder why don't u have a girlfriend its cuz u DoN't HaVe A jOb! No GiRl WaNtS a GuY wHo DoEsN't WoRk! gEt A jOb AnD yOuLl mEet ToNs Of GiRlS wHo WiLl LiNe Up FoR u!"

JFL yea while unemployed homeless chad gets his dick and asshole sucked by bisexual emily and her gf in their dorm room.

Fuck this clown world
Fuck every one

Not everybody see the real truth like us

Just get a job that pays 11 bucks an hour bro, even less after taxes, by spending over 50 hours a week doing a meaningless task and commuting, so you can barely afford rent and food. Meanwhile, foids can walk into any job and be promoted to a manager after the first two weeks.

Not everybody see the real truth like us
True. Especially bluepilled boomer parents stuck in the 70s where all you needed was a FiRm HaNdShAkE and to just WiNk At HeR sOn to succeed in life. JFL
Just get a job that pays 11 bucks an hour bro, even less after taxes, by spending over 50 hours a week doing a meaningless task and commuting, so you can barely afford rent and food. Meanwhile, a foid can walk into any job and be promoted to a manager after two weeks.
Right and while e thots can make millions of dollars a year selling bath water and shit cookies. JFL fuck this world it needs to burn hard and fast

Just betabuxx a landwhale bro

A job decreases your chances to get a gf by 50% at least.
The day has 24 hours:
8:00 hours sleep
2 hours eat/shower/shit
8 hours work (maybe even more)
2 hour driving to work, every day (both ways together)
= 20 hours

ONLY 4 HOURS FREE TIME LEFT.
You also need to cope with the stress, like I can't stop thinking about the work. Sometimes at night I wake up, because I imagine how the telephone rings. It's pure suicidefuel as an high inhib guy and you live through it every single day... You also have to deal with dumb, bragging coworkers, who treat you like a subhuman.

I CAN'T GET RID OF THE HEADACHE :reeeeee:

Right and while e thots can make millions of dollars a year selling bath water and shit cookies. JFL fuck this world it needs to burn hard and fast
"You need to get a job inkwell, pay your taxes and keep spinning in circles making minimum wage while chads and foid co-workers get instantly promoted. No one is entitled to anything (Except chads and foids)." :soy:

Just betabuxx a landwhale bro
Yea br0 while you get stuck taking care of her 3 nigger bastard that she calls her "prince" getting dry vanilla dead fish missionary once every 3 weeks br0 now thats a real man who is a winner br0

taking advice from boomers is like taking advice from naruto episodes

The day has 24 hours:
2 hours eat/shower/shit
= 20 hours

You also need to cope with the stress, like I can't stop thinking about the work. Sometimes at night I wake up, because I imagine how the telephone rings. It's pure suicidefuel as an high inhib guy and you live through it every single day... You also have to deal with dumb, bragging coworkers, who treat you like a subhuman.

Yea id rather just rope fuck that. Do all that to come home to nothing JFL

Just get a job that pays 11 bucks an hour bro, even less after taxes, by spending over 50 hours a week doing a meaningless task and commuting, so you can barely afford rent and food. Meanwhile, foids can walk into any job and be promoted to a manager after the first two weeks.

This is truly emasculating.

Yea br0 while you get stuck taking care of her 3 nigger bastard that she calls her "prince" getting dry vanilla dead fish missionary once every 3 weeks br0 now thats a real man who is a winner br0
A real man is the one who raises another man's child bro

"You need to get a job inkwell, pay your taxes and keep spinning in circles making minimum wage while chads and foid co-workers get instantly promoted. No one is entitled to anything (Except chads and foids)." :soy:
"yes sweetie you should feel proud all of your wagesalving tax dollars go to single mudshark mothers and operations for trannies other wise ur a bigoted Nazi bin laden inkwell no wonder why u don't have a gf!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :y'all: :y'all: :y'all: :y'all:

A real man is the one who raises another man's child bro
A real man is the one who buys his women dresses to go on dates with her BBC nigger bull that he will tear off when he pounds her asshole out in the hotel room u paid for br0 #winning

Chad fucks in highschool. He didn't have a job then.

They are just using females to exploit you.

It's the carrot dangling in front of your nose. Don't walk towards it because you'll never catch it. Don't be an ass.

"yes sweetie you should feel proud all of your wagesalving tax dollars go to single mudshark mothers and operations for trannies other wise ur a bigoted Nazi bin laden inkwell no wonder why u don't have a gf!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :y'all: :y'all: :y'all: :y'all:
Just waste the only life you have working to support hypergamous single mom whores that think you're beneath them theory.

Just waste the only life you have working to support hypergamous single mom whores that think you're beneath them theory.
Just jestermaxx and wage slave your life away to support the world that despises you along with e thot whores who sell their bath water and shit cookies like a good goy loser theory
Chad fucks in highschool. He didn't have a job then.

They are just using females to exploit you.

It's the carrot dangling in front of your nose. Don't walk towards it because you'll never catch it. Don't be an ass.
Right the single mothers and the zog have to get their money some how right ?

Just jestermaxx and wage slave your life away to support the world that despises you along with e thot whores who sell their bath water and shit cookies like a good goy loser theory
Not even dogs can be trained to be willing enslaved cucks. I don't know how (((they))) managed to program many low status, non-chad men to accept that as a way of life.

Yea id rather just rope fuck that. Do all that to come home to nothing JFL
I will probably rope, if I don't become a NEET soon.
I hate this goddamn world so much, especially after I see how foids make millions of dollars, just by simply existing.

Not even dogs can be trained to be willing enslaved cucks. I don't know how (((they))) managed to program many low status, non-chad men to accept that as a way of life.
With the thought of if they do everything they're told like good little boys they can have the "american dream lifestyle"

They are instilled those "values" starting with school that they must "study hard follow the rules and do good" otherwise they will be punished and suffer. But little do these bluepilled cattle know that when you're an ugly male no matter what you do you will always suffer.

JFL
I will probably rope, if I don't become a NEET soon.
I hate this goddamn world so much, especially after I see how foids make millions of dollars, just by simply existing.
Me fuckin too bro. You mine as well rope because death is preferable to this dark existence

It is extremely fucking hard to get a job in cuckmerica.

Nah a gf ( girlfriend ) isn't worth quitting the neet life

With the thought of if they do everything they're told like good little boys they can have the "american dream lifestyle"

They are instilled those "values" starting with school that they must "study hard follow the rules and do good" otherwise they will be punished and suffer. But little do these bluepilled cattle know that when you're an ugly male no matter what you do you will always suffer.

JFL
Good thing we were able to shake off the bluepilled cattle mentality. Hopefully soon most men will realize that suffering while working is worse than suffering while relaxing.

The day has 24 hours:
2 hours eat/shower/shit
= 20 hours

JUST WAGESLAVE YOUR LIFE AWAY BRO

You're 6'6" and on an incel site you have no idea what the truth is either
Truth is that it is impossible to have girlfriend for me even I am 6'6, it is irrelevant , its all about face boyo

Better neet than wagecuck.
High IQ. Just slave for pennies on the dollar to a coporate Jew shylock company that could replace you within an instant theory
They don't get sex anymore, beta cucks now only receive handjobs or footjobs. The sex is only for Tyrone and Chad.
Yea lol i was gonna say they got a shitty ass dry handie and they don't even cum off it JFL

I hate them all so much. People who are "above" us don't deserve their success.

Your mom knows you are a beta buck

I hate them all so much. People who are "above" us don't deserve their success.
They're only "above" us because cucked men put them there. Which is why cucks are the enemy.

They're only "above" us because cucked men put them there. Which is why cucks are the enemy.
True. Any person of authority who feels the need to go on unnecessary powertrips is a faggot who deserves to lose everything they have.

gEt A jOb AnD yOuLl mEet ToNs Of GiRlS wHo WiLl LiNe Up FoR u!"

That was one of the lies I was told in college 15 years ago. If I were truly smart (and not just "edu-ma-cated"), I would have smelt their bullshit from a mile away, dropped out of college, and become NEET for the rest of my life like my brother wisely did.

I can confirm that having a job change's nothing

i think my mother has given up saying it

I have a job. I used to work multiple jobs at once. How does this help my inceldom?

Having a job as an incel is suicidefuel

How much easier would graft be if you had a home and a loving wife to return to?

just become a slave, females love slaves

The day has 24 hours:
2 hours eat/shower/shit
= 20 hours

See my sig