Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels who got a job, how is it?

Everyone keeps shutting on me, humiliating me for not getting a job. I can't take this anymore.
Fuck these normies, a truecel better continue without being a slave, the normies will humiliate you even with a job, don't care, be neet and consume like a bloodsucker, after all foids are the worst parasites.

my job is ass like i said before. i found out its infested with jocks and annoying foids. Its a shame theres no other incels working where im at cuz i expected that. there was some nice people but they could be fake and some of them don't do the same position as me so i never see them. so far there's like 2 asshole jocks who hates me and i fucking hate them too. i cant relate to them and wish there was more geeky or incel jobs.

How do you guys deal with people at work? are there assholes and how do you stop caring ab what they tell you?
your company is racist you should sue for DEI discrimination

I'm totally alone in my job and i love it. I have a shitty salary but that peace of mind is worth a few hundred bucks a month to me. Kill all normies