Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just fucking nuke us

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
felt as though I should make a post...

I'm convinced some kind of greater being hates me.
I live in a eastern european shithole and basically have no friends at all, let alone any girlfriends.
I'm about as cold as it gets, full on KHHHV with probably some kind of autism to boot.
All the girls here care about fucking status and money, so basically if you don't already have an established group just fucking give up.

But ironically, I've always gotten along with US people over the internet. And truth be told I "was" in a LDR with a girl, although I'm 100% sure I was just being used as an emotional tampon. but since I live here I had no way of checking. Hell she even told me that she had TEN FUCKING GUYS AFTER HER AT THE SAME TIME! FUCKING TEN!

Worst part is that I'm completely stuck here, I have no way out. I can't afford any means to get out of this country. I'm too poor to fucking afford anything. I can't even get a job. I hate this country, it probably is my fault but I don't want to be here anymore, I don't belong here.
And even if I did somehow magically get enough bux to move, all the people who I know now will have already gotten their own lives or expect me to betabux (with what money lmao)

It's not fucking fair

please putin invade

I pray to God WW3 will break out and we all die. Not only will the smell of burning roastie and normie flesh make me feel happy, but also I will die too.

I heard that Eastern Europe women are even worse than usa women is that true?

Zyzz said:
I heard that Eastern Europe women are even worse than usa women is that true?

Depends on which way you look at it. if you're looking for empty whores then prob not. for me though, absolutely nightmare-mode worse 

incelkingkong said:

No, but I have considered going to Donbass to die as a martyr

I don't think you'll have to wait that long for WW3. Seems like the Americans are doing their best to start it in Ukraine. Those CIA niggers have no idea what they have stirred up there.

I know it sucks being an incel AND being broke. I'm sorry bro, life isn't fair.

commander_zoidberg said:
I don't think you'll have to wait that long for WW3. Seems like the Americans are doing their best to start it in Ukraine. Those CIA niggers have no idea what they have stirred up there.

Maybe then at least I can claim refugee status in some other country

I long for WW3 so I can be nuked or sent to a kill zone. Either way, I win by dying.

If I survive, I could go into politics and rebuild my nation as a nationalist dictator. kek

Death is cope. Massive exterminations are cope. All is cope.

For a short chapter in my life I knew a Polish girl. I got along better with her and her friends than I do most Americans.

Why do you people always wish death upon yourselves and look to suicide as a way out? Taking it out on others for what they have done is a much more appealing prospect to me.

Yah this part of life sucks but there's so much more to it, I definitely don't wish to die

wish WW3 would start so I can get drafted and die as a "hero"

VLÖ said:
Maybe then at least I can claim refugee status in some other country

No chance mate. You ain't Muslim. Although we do have a lot of poles in the UK. They work like dogs. Some of our contractors have only Poles where I work now.

Polski jesteś? 

Przepraszam za kłopot w którom jesteś. Modlim za tobie.

anoncel said:
Why do you people always wish death upon yourselves and look to suicide as a way out? Taking it out on others for what they have done is a much more appealing prospect to me.

Honestly I would try to take it out on them, but how?

opsec said:
Polski jesteś? 

Przepraszam za kłopot w którom jesteś. Modlim za tobie.

Nope, not polish either. I won't say where I am exactly though.

VLÖ said:
Honestly I would try to take it out on them, but how?

Nope, not polish either. I won't say where I am exactly though.

We can't. They are many, we are few

Also moldova? maybe

WW3 needs to happen. It would make crime much harder to track.

I live in eastern europe and 100% know your pain. If you don't develop social circles in your youth then it's pretty much over since no roastie is going to look at some no-name guy with 0 friends and influence. There is no point in working here too since the only jobs I can get(labor intensive slave jobs) are not worth because of abysmal 400€/month pay. The only thing keeping me together are drugs tbh.

CamelBlueFilters said:
I live in eastern europe and 100% know your pain. If you don't develop social circles in your youth then it's pretty much over since no roastie is going to look at some no-name guy with 0 friends and influence. There is no point in working here too since the only jobs I can get(labor intensive slave jobs) are not worth because of abysmal 400€/month pay. The only thing keeping me together are drugs tbh.

Absolutely fucking this, probably the worst aspect about living here and I simply refuse to sell-out to a whore. I want a real relationship

I guess the old soviet mentality of "power and connections mean everything" stuck on