Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Fucking Lol at falling for the PUA scam

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
PUAs have no shame, I got hit with this ad before signing in
Hahaha

At best for this poor currycel she's a paid actor, bet you the second he got off camera, his luck suddenly ran out.

Last edited:
Height mogged and frame mogged by female. Brutal

Well at least he seems like he's about the same height as her. That should count for something, but you already know it sadly does not...

Profiting over other people’s loneliness and frustration and feeding the delusion that their situation is something that can be rectified through hard work and confidence. There is nothing you can do with what your born with. It’s over

Well at least he seems like he's about the same height as her. That should count for something, but you already know it sadly does not...
Bet they took some time to find a foid of his height

Jfl at trying while curry

Hahahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaaha

Its over

6'2 but it doesn't really matter with a bad frame. I still get heighmogged by foids some days though, alot of tall people here.
Where do you live?

6'2 but it doesn't really matter with a bad frame. I still get heighmogged by foids some days though, alot of tall people here.
I'd give my left nut to be 6'2 ngl

Also lol at being curry in 2020

being heightmogged is inevitable but being your height matters faggot :reeeeee:

being heightmogged is inevitable but being your height matters faggot :reeeeee:
True. What if i told you i also have a small 5 incher on top of being a semi tall framecel.

Anyone here remember the hilarious caption that accompanied that video, called "PUA Slayer Crew" on Sluthate? They even made a gif about it. It went something like this:

These guys look comically BAD. A paleolothic Somalian refugee; a bespeckled framecel lanket; a bloated currycel.....

I just rot and wait for foids to approach me

cope

height>face

I agree but 6'2 isn't a great height for a white or black male. It's good enough, but not great. You still need a good face to go along with it.