Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Just fuck this society.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, just fuck this society. Autistic men are supposedly the sociopaths and evil yet normies that set fire to animals for fun and shit supposedly aren’t.

I swear, just sod this society.

I keep saying normal fags basically say ‘Autism=Sociopath trait’ so this is what inspired me to make this post.

Last edited:
Yeah pretty much :feelsaww:

I’m going to die alone. Nothing matters.

Autistic men are supposedly the sociopaths and evil yet normies that set fire to animals for fun and shit supposedly aren’t.
It all depends on your face and your height.If you're a 6'2 guy,with a nice chiseled jawline and hunter eyes you can be retarded af, kill cats and dogs and still get mad bitches.
On the other hand if you're an ugly autistic subhuman,you can be as kind and gentle as you want and get no women,get nothing but shit.Because that's how society views ugly men.Your character don't mean shit to them.

Autists are evil in their mind cause we don't behave like normies do. Funny enough autists are usually the fault of women cause they have kids at an old age.

Fuck this gay world made to fuck us in the ass.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: